Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2011, 10:08 PM
loui_ludwig
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 30 loui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 336,969.40

I want to go on vacation to Puerto Rico too, want to try the PR lechon version.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:35 PM
Mighty_Windir
Metal Elitist

Rep Power: 15 Mighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,254,306,587.08
Total Points: 120,248,323,171.92
the most knowledgeable metal fan ever!!! - sweetpea87 Amorrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 - Bossy 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 
Send a message via MSN to Mighty_Windir

Agree with that guy.

Go to las Cuevas de Camuy, good place to start.

I'd recommend staying out of nightclubs unless they're in the same hotel you are, the ambient is hostile and you'll almost won't enjoy the evening.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:07 AM
TintaBoricua
I still love Mexico...

Rep Power: 13 TintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,993,260,480.00
Total Points: 13,050,482,807.23
:boxing: - mellow_mood For consistently solid posting! - The Surgeon For a super poster! - jazluvr No Message - Tha_Greatest Heres to another great night of Boxing - x3_bazooka_x3 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

Damn straight, man. I've never been to a nightclub and don't have the slightest interest in going into one. Puerto Rico has its beautiful spots, but it's also violent. I saw the newspaper today (El Nuevo Dia) about the guy that got shot on Valentine's Day in a food court at the mall in broad daylight. Jeez, what the ****?!

It seems there's always someone getting gunned down in the news. Every morning, turn on the news, guy gets gunned down, 10-12 bullets, drug-related, tracking the suspect...

I can imagine going to nightclubs and seeing the same thing happening. Don't talk crap to anybody and be careful with girls you mingle, ex-boyfriends and scrawny kids with guns compose the majority of killings. It's ridiculous!

"I know you didn't just say 'hi!' to my ex-girlfriend from 1 year ago!"

*Bang! Bang! Bang!*

Sometimes I really wonder if this place is nearly as bad as Iraq in terms of homicides.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:58 AM
El_Forklift
THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER

Rep Power: 0 El_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these parts
Bank: 10,144,253,562,175.10
Total Points: 11,223,807,852,779.65
1st gift! - Toney Loc For your integrity - jazluvr good eatin - bigsmoothh Happy new year! - Toney Loc right back at you - GrandpaBernard 
Great poster - willybullet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TintaBoricua View Post
Damn straight, man. I've never been to a nightclub and don't have the slightest interest in going into one. Puerto Rico has its beautiful spots, but it's also violent. I saw the newspaper today (El Nuevo Dia) about the guy that got shot on Valentine's Day in a food court at the mall in broad daylight. Jeez, what the ****?!

It seems there's always someone getting gunned down in the news. Every morning, turn on the news, guy gets gunned down, 10-12 bullets, drug-related, tracking the suspect...

I can imagine going to nightclubs and seeing the same thing happening. Don't talk crap to anybody and be careful with girls you mingle, ex-boyfriends and scrawny kids with guns compose the majority of killings. It's ridiculous!

"I know you didn't just say 'hi!' to my ex-girlfriend from 1 year ago!"

*Bang! Bang! Bang!*

Sometimes I really wonder if this place is nearly as bad as Iraq in terms of homicides.
Maaan your making me think twice, but thanks though!!