No announcement yet.

Axe a Black Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
    you`re as stupid as you look. i eat mostly whole, fresh foods which i buy at a chinese grocery store and quail eggs is one of THEIR delicacies. It`s dumb bastards like you that give the rest of us a bad name you god damned ignoramus. talkin`bout real ******s. do real ******s live in wood paneled basements....crab man looking motherfucker!
    Hahahahaha..............

Ok I want to ask a black man something.

Tim since you are a black man, how do feel about the way the black man is portrayed in society as a more masculine, athletic, sexually dominant male. I see a lot of black men playing to that stereotype but do you think it has wrongly influenced young black kids to discard more intellectual persuites and view "being smart" as a sort of racial treason?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      Hahahahaha..............

Ok I want to ask a black man something.

Tim since you are a black man, how do feel about the way the black man is portrayed in society as a more masculine, athletic, sexually dominant male. I see a lot of black men playing to that stereotype but do you think it has wrongly influenced young black kids to discard more intellectual persuites and view "being smart" as a sort of racial treason?
      playing to the stereotypes that you mentioned don't hurt as much, in my opinion anyway, as modern day hip hop and the negative influence that it has on today's youth. i know that i haven't answered your question fully but this is a good one and i want to wait until i am fully awake or risk sounding like a buffoon. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        you people consider Jesus, white or black?
        Tim, can you answer this question plz?

Comment

• Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          Tim, can you answer this question plz?
          i can't speak for all but i am guessing that jesus would look closer to Arab than Black or white. just my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
            i can't speak for all but i am guessing that jesus would look closer to Arab than Black or white. just my opinion.
            Arabia is a lot hotter than the Easter Mediterannean, plus there weren't any Arabs in Judea circa 1 century as any Jew will tell you. Christ was a Jew, not an Arab.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
              Arabia is a lot hotter than the Easter Mediterannean, plus there weren't any Arabs in Judea circa 1 century as any Jew will tell you. Christ was a Jew, not an Arab.
              We have a winner..............

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                Honestly, I'm surprised it took this long for it to.
                me too. can't believe this thread is still open.

btw, about that sig....

Comment

• Does your Slick AA style mean you can beat Manny Pacquiao?

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                    i know that, i said he'd have looked more Arab than Black or white. "skin like copper"?

Comment

• Jew isn't a race, one of the oldest Jewish people in the world are the Ethiopian Jews

Comment

Working...
                      X