Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-02-2011, 11:04 PM
Dynamite Kid
Slicker than your average

Rep Power: 57 Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,742,737,951.31
Total Points: 5,746,562,370.41
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pullcounter View Post
aw what?

I've always maintained that I thought mosley was the winner. I've never flip flopped on that fight

how am I saving face? I still support devon and I still believe devon has more skills than timmah. the winning edge for timmeh was that timmeh headbutts and he is hungrier.

Dont know if it was the Mosley fight, could of been the Margo or Pac fight, you definitely flipped flopped on one of em though, can remember it.

So you did bet on Devon? figures, I could tell by your post, ironic how I could tell eh? that tells it own story.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-02-2011, 11:05 PM
patpatpts
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 patpatpts has a reputation beyond reputepatpatpts has a reputation beyond reputepatpatpts has a reputation beyond reputepatpatpts has a reputation beyond reputepatpatpts has a reputation beyond reputepatpatpts has a reputation beyond reputepatpatpts has a reputation beyond reputepatpatpts has a reputation beyond reputepatpatpts has a reputation beyond reputepatpatpts has a reputation beyond reputepatpatpts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 602,620,652,321.66
Total Points: 602,620,655,159.19
Good on your bets brotha - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by madamfackah View Post
thats business, theres much money rollin for fights, people at home wanne see their local fighter do well (on TV).
thats why many fighters are protected and babied. handlers cherry pick opponents to make their fighters lookin great against chosen opponents.

than when its time to shine, they cant live up to the hype. and its not the fighters fault only.
but you cant give a young fighter like Alexander very tough opponents that early. hes 23, Tim is 27. he couldnt handle the butts. cuz hes not much XP

Maidana barely handled his cut from a butt of chop cop. it was a shtty fight.

but if you fight tough guys from beginnin, you will fade very soon.

its a tough business, one defeat and everybody turns the back on you
i hate that about this damn sport
Old 02-02-2011, 11:09 PM
Access_Denied
Under me Sensi

Rep Power: 7 Access_Denied has a reputation beyond reputeAccess_Denied has a reputation beyond reputeAccess_Denied has a reputation beyond reputeAccess_Denied has a reputation beyond reputeAccess_Denied has a reputation beyond reputeAccess_Denied has a reputation beyond reputeAccess_Denied has a reputation beyond reputeAccess_Denied has a reputation beyond reputeAccess_Denied has a reputation beyond reputeAccess_Denied has a reputation beyond reputeAccess_Denied has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,001,170.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
It comes from a lack of education. Most boxing fans are as uneducated as the boxers in the ring. The thought that boxing appeals to neanderthals isn't far off.
LM!! KK.......... Ww. nyway it took you this long to notice ???? Bxing fans are FR WRSE than soccer fans... That's baddd!
Old 02-02-2011, 11:41 PM
chabobo66
Contender

Rep Power: 8 chabobo66 has a reputation beyond reputechabobo66 has a reputation beyond reputechabobo66 has a reputation beyond reputechabobo66 has a reputation beyond reputechabobo66 has a reputation beyond reputechabobo66 has a reputation beyond reputechabobo66 has a reputation beyond reputechabobo66 has a reputation beyond reputechabobo66 has a reputation beyond reputechabobo66 has a reputation beyond reputechabobo66 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,848.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
Yeah, cause it aint as though he isn't the fighter he was, they seem to get mad with him because he is not everything they! perceived him to be. How you gonna get made at someone cause you did'nt have the commonsense to take a step back and think, hang on a min, lets just take a look at the kids actual strengths and weaknesses before I start doing what Dan Rafael did, which was overrating him by claiming he had Floyd Mayweather type potential.
But he quit. how much more proof do you want? We're not hating for nothing. Holyfield did the same thing and I'm hating on him for that. He should retire if his heart is no longer in the game. I love the guy but there's no quitting in boxing period. The game is about heart and skill. Some make it on heart and others on pure natural talent. I love both and won't stand for dumb excuses. It's boxing not tennis.