No announcement yet.

Shooga is my boi....but...WTF??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooga is my boi....but...WTF??

WTF is he thinking??? what in the world makes him think he stands a chance Vs Pac?? better yet who in the general public would buy in to that????

Shooga is my boi I was at the Shooga May presser in LA....got a few things signed by him....I've always been on Shooga for sure......but dude it's time to give it up.....

I hope someone sits him down and shows him his last fight......what the *** gives anyone one any idea that Shooga can hang with Pac after seeing him fight SERGIO MORA!!!!

Come on Shooga....hang them up or at least try to go out with a ****....take on an up and comer or a club fighter......get you a win and call it a day.....spare me and all your other fans from seeing what Pac will do you in that ring......

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
    better yet who in the general public would buy in to that????
    The same people who bought into Pac vs. Clottey and Pac vs. Margarito.

Comment

He is thinking that he can honestly beat Pac.

He is thinking as a fighter and wants to fight the best.

He is thinking it is a big money fight, he will get paid.

I have no problem with what he is thinking.

The question should be WTF is Pac team thinking in even entertaining the thought to fight this version of Mosley.

Fight better not happen.

Comment

I doubt he thinks he has a chance of winning(especially after his performance against Mora).

I just think he's looking for a payday. Lately he's been that guy who is getting rich by fighting big names

I personally wanna see Clottey vs Mosley more than mosley-Pac. I think it will be a good fight

Comment

I think shane wants to get paid first and foremost. Winning probably is an after thought at this point.

But he's a fighter so I'm sure he thinks he can win.

Comment

Originally posted by rj_ct View Post
            The same people who bought into Pac vs. Clottey and Pac vs. Margarito.
            true true........

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

The question should be WTF is Pac team thinking in even entertaining the thought to fight this version of Mosley.

Fight better not happen.
              Very good point...........green k for you sir.......

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

Fight better not happen.
                I agree with you. I just don't see a point to this fight, other than to make Manny look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Albo Dakkid View Post
                  I doubt he thinks he has a chance of winning(especially after his performance against Mora).

I just think he's looking for a payday. Lately he's been that guy who is getting rich by fighting big names

I personally wanna see Clottey vs Mosley more than mosley-Pac. I think it will be a good fight
                  Excactly my point......as a fan I'd hate for him to be "that guy" the gate keeper......the dude they trot out there cuz of a name and nothing else.........sacrificial lamb and Shooga should never be on the same sentence
                  ever......dude has done too much in his HOF carreer to be "that guy".....

Im sure the money aspect of it has him itching for that fight though.....

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
                    I agree with you. I just don't see a point to this fight, other than to make Manny look good.
                    answers with in your own query...........hmmmmmmmm touche........interesting stragedy sir!

Comment

Working...
                    X