No announcement yet.

The Official: Shooga PLEASE retire thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official: Shooga PLEASE retire thread

This is not a hate thread.....this is not a Shooga SHOULD retire....this is not a Shooga is SHOT thread.....Shooga is my dawg.....

This is simply a thread to say that that man has given us some great fights and some great moments....but his time has past....and I'd hate to see my dawg Shooga end up like some of these kats getting knocked around for a payday.....Mora didn't have the skills or the power to do much....but if Shooga tries to step up he is gonna get handled....

Dont get me wrong he won that fight.....but the Shooga of old would have ko'd that kid ez....the Shooga we all saw Sat night is a damn shell of the Shooga that thrilled us all even from when he fought Margo two years ago....father time is a biaaatch and it sneaks up on you like a mofo....as a pro athelete im sure it has to be extremely hard to admit it.....but he should do like his buddy DLH and call it a career.....he is after all an ATG with nothing else to prove....

Any else with me on this???

Absolutely, you know what they say: every dog ha sits day, my man. I think mosley should have one more fight though against a come forward fighter to see where he is at. I just wish he fought Williams and gave that boy some shine and increased his worth.

Comment

He should have retired after whooping Margaritos ass. You seen the signs of his age during the mayorga fight, even before that.

Comment

he can't retire. Dude was guaranteed only 750k for this fight. He needs at least 2-3 more fights. I can see him taking on marg and chavez jr. in mexico just to get a $1mil check. without any real drawing power he looks like he will be the "opponent" for the top 154 lb guys.

Who would think that a 1st ballot HOF, who fought ODH twice and floyd, would have to take short money against julio cesar chavez jr just to get a check. Crazy!

Comment

Na he doesn't.. I tell you tho the man has rhe worse management in history.. Fighting the likes of winky/Forrest after huge wins. Then just when he needs a good performance after the flyd fight they pick Sergio ****ing mora??? A guy who boxes and moves a lot (running). Shane was never ever gonna look good

the foolish idiots should have put him in vs someone who was not gonna move about a lot and would stand infront of Shane all night. Put Shane in vs a Margarito an angulo etc he will look fantastic even at this lat stage trust me.
          Last edited by MOTHER DUCKER; 09-20-2010, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            he can't retire. Dude was guaranteed only 750k for this fight. He needs at least 2-3 more fights. I can see him taking on marg and chavez jr. in mexico just to get a $1mil check. without any real drawing power he looks like he will be the "opponent" for the top 154 lb guys.

Who would think that a 1st ballot HOF, who fought ODH twice and floyd, would have to take short money against julio cesar chavez jr just to get a check. Crazy!
            Im saying thouhg....I'd hate for Shooga to be THAT guy.....that **** just aint right...

Comment

Working...
            X