No announcement yet.

Sugar Shane Mosely can and will Knock out PACQUIAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
    Mosely looked bad against Mayweather but who doesnt?? Mayweather is a counter puncher who can make any boxer look bad!!! He would make the midget Pacquiao look ****** also!!! I dont think Mosely is all washed up like everyone thinks!! His last opponent, Sergio Mora, was the biggest fighter hes ever fought. Mora is a natural middleweight!! Mosely has knock out power!!! Hes knocked out Mayorga, Vargas, and Margarito. Those fighters were big junior middle weights!!! He has the power to knock Pacquiao cold, So dont be surprised if Mosely gets the KO!!!!
    Only in Video Games, KID! But not for Real?!

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
      Is it because hes a slick black african american?
      I don't give a damn about all the outside the ring crap going on with Mayweather, but that avatar made me LOL. Well played.

Comment

You want to bet $100.00 patulinin???

Comment

Shane nearly took floyd out.....but Floyd was a bit more stationary in their fight. It depends if he has anything left in the tank. I assume he will be attacking the body with the left hook.

Shane has a punchers chance. Either way it would be embarrassing for MP and all of his fans if he got beaten by Shane.

Comment

If i wanted to watch a Hyped fight against a cherry picked opponent id wait for floyd to make a comeback after pack retires ofc.

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
              Mosely looked bad against Mayweather but who doesnt?? Mayweather is a counter puncher who can make any boxer look bad!!! He would make the midget Pacquiao look ****** also!!! I dont think Mosely is all washed up like everyone thinks!! His last opponent, Sergio Mora, was the biggest fighter hes ever fought. Mora is a natural middleweight!! Mosely has knock out power!!! Hes knocked out Mayorga, Vargas, and Margarito. Those fighters were big junior middle weights!!! He has the power to knock Pacquiao cold, So dont be surprised if Mosely gets the KO!!!!
              Not saying Mosley is prime but I agree with you. Fact is people judge fighters off one or two performances but the fact is Mosley can still punch hard as hell still fast and Pac likes to trade. He ain't traded with a guy who can match speed in a while that's why he can move in and out. If he doesn't keep his guard up I can see Mosley knocking him out. But I also can see Manny knocking him out. I think this would be the match that would show how good Pac footwork is because if he can't move out the way fast enough I can see him going down.

Comment

Working...
              X