Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Diaz Weigh in PHOTO! damn this dude is YOKED like on Creatine!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Diaz Weigh in PHOTO! damn this dude is YOKED like on Creatine!

LOL pacman looks tiny and thin compare to the massive diaz!.

Also look at the fear this time in pacman he looks nervous...while Vargas and Diaz came in confident with a bit of bravado! they know in there heart they will over power pacman.

Diaz is gonna give him a rude awakening...shake some sense into pacman and make pacman realize to stay at 130 and get a nutritionist year round to keep a good weight year round.

Originally posted by Domain View Post
    LOL pacman looks tiny and thin compare to the massive diaz!.

Diaz is gonna give him a rude awakening...shake some sense into pacman and make pacman realize to stay at 130 and get a nutritionist year round to keep a good weight year round.
    yeah cause as always, the bigger man automatically wins!!!!!lol.

Comment

diaz, i guarantee you, used some illegal **** in the last 2 years to look like that.

Comment

My god, Diaz looks incredible. He's always looked slightly overweight in the fights i've seen.

Comment

LOL@ Diaz AND VARGAS coming in confident.

Comment

we've seen what happened to the last guy who looked "incredible" at the weigh in

Comment

Originally posted by Stormin' Norman View Post
              diaz, i guarantee you, used some illegal **** in the last 2 years to look like that.
              thats what I am thinking...I seen his recent weigh in pics from his last 2 fights and he was no way in hell that yoked and buff.

He didn't have a chest or abs or muscles like that on his arms before.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                LOL@ Diaz AND VARGAS coming in confident.
                Hell yeah...Vargas always came into his fight looking ****** ****y - only to leave all ****ed up... Diaz should have kept Vargas as far away as possible

Comment

holy ****!!! He looks like a mini hulk. Like the product of a Hulk-Betty *** romp.

Comment

Pacquiao has filled into the 135 division.. he was due to move up. He should do fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X