Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Austin "No Doubt" Trout: who will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Austin "No Doubt" Trout: who will win?

This is without a doubt one of the most interesting upcoming fights.

I couldn't find an official public prediction poll, so I decided to make one.

What's your prediction?
    Trout by KO/TKO
    4.66%
    Trout by decision
    41.71%
    Alvarez by KO/TKO
    22.54%
    Alvarez by decision
    23.32%
    evenly matched, difficult to predict
    7.77%

The poll is expired.

I'm going with Trout to win by 2 rounds on the cards.

Comment

Trout outboxes canelo to a rather 1 sided victory. He exposes canelo's inability to cut the ring off. His inability to punch without his feet set. he shows his suspect stamina and the difference between fighting smaller shot fighters to fighting bigger stronger fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        You think Canalo has weakness and Trout is the one to expose them?
        Pretty much.

Comment

Trout by decision. Atleast thats what im rooting for, and could see it happening.

Comment

I think it will be a much closer fight than some would like to admit but I have seen potential and great with Alvarez. Trout is a great fighter as well, so it will be a toss up.

Comment

I like this fight because both fighters have good qualities. I just hope that they both put on a good show for all the boxing fans. I would have no problem with either of them winning.

Comment

Trout, but i think it will be close and Canelo will get the decision because hes the money fighter.

Comment

Canelo will win, i'm hoping by TKO, but decision is safer.

Unless Trout is roiding up to get more power, I can't see how he will get Canelo off of him with his featherfisted punches and sloppy running. If he showed up like he did against Delvin and Cotto, Canelo should be able to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                    Trout by decision. Atleast thats what im rooting for, and could see it happening.
                    I also wouldnt be surprised if canelo stops trout. Cotto was able to stun trout, and canelo seemingly has more power in his punches.

All in all, cant wait

Comment

Working...
                    X