Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar Dela Hoya wants Mayweather in Sept.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar Dela Hoya wants Mayweather in Sept.

Anyone else hear about this? Wants it to be his last fight. That or I'm late on this. http://www.elpasotimes.com/apps/pbcs...43/1002/SPORTS

I crave this fight so badly. No one can truly understand this. Floyd getting whooped by my man De La Hoya is going to be poetic justice...of course there is the chance of Floyd saying he's the draw so why should he accept anything less than 65% of the purse.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Lightweight
      I crave this fight so badly. No one can truly understand this. Floyd getting whooped by my man De La Hoya is going to be poetic justice...of course there is the chance of Floyd saying he's the draw so why should he accept anything less than 65% of the purse.

Youre a ********** so you really have no sense of reality anyway. If these two fight Ill bet you your membership here that PBF beats his ass. PBF wins you leave. Oscar wins I leave. Then you can take a hike a dodge these message boards harder than GW Bush and the man in your avatar dodged the draft!

Comment

no offense but you have a ****** in your AV...................I too hope Hoya vs Mayweather is made

Comment

if this fight happens dela**** will be embarrassed by floyd and retire out of shame.

Comment

Youre a ********** so you really have no sense of reality anyway. If these two fight Ill bet you your membership here that PBF beats his ass. PBF wins you leave. Oscar wins I leave. Then you can take a hike a dodge these message boards harder than GW Bush and the man in your avatar dodged the draft!
            Are you on crack, son? I'm Independent you driveling fool. Snort less, think more...k bud?
            no offense but you have a ****** in your AV...................I too hope Hoya vs Mayweather is made
            In the ring, that ****** is going to whoop Mayweather's ass.

Comment

I think PBF will destroy Oscar.

Comment

Are you on crack, son? I'm Independent you driveling fool. Snort less, think more...k bud?

In the ring, that ****** is going to whoop Mayweather's ass.
                Bill o'Reaily will kick mayweather's ass?

Comment

The key here is lateral movement. Floyd has the best lateral movement in the game right now, and as crazy as it sounds he would easily beat DelaHoya. Oscar is an athlete, not a born fighter.

Comment

Bill o'Reaily will kick mayweather's ass?
                    HAHA! LOL...I thought you were talkin bout Oscar is my sig.

The key here is lateral movement. Floyd has the best lateral movement in the game right now, and as crazy as it sounds he would easily beat DelaHoya. Oscar is an athlete, not a born fighter.
                    Uhh, what? Oscar is KNOWN for lateral movement. Floyd is known for shoulder-rolling and tucking, not so much his lateral movement.

How the **** is a guy who has NO power at 147 going to "destroy" Oscar who has a great chin at 154?

Oscar was around kicking ass long before Floyd was, gentlemen. You all need to brush up on boxing history.

Comment

Working...
                    X