No announcement yet.

Zab Judah will beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zab Judah will beat Floyd Mayweather

Zab Judah will give Mayweather his first defeat if the fight happens at 148 or 150 next year. I said this last year.

I really think Mayweather will be so much slower at 148 or 150 (considering he fought at 126 at the Olympics), whereas it would be perfect for Judah because he wouldn't have to worry about losing those last few lbs. Judah is naturally bigger and more powerful than Mayweather, and he's FASTER than Mayweather, and with Mayweather being over-confident and Judah's ability to pull away from shots I just see Judah overwhelming him with size, strength and SPEED. Judah let's punches go from alsorts of angles at times too, and Mayweather hasn't seen that **** before.

Originally posted by JUYJUY
    Zab Judah will give Mayweather his first defeat if the fight happens at 148 or 150 next year. I said this last year.

I really think Mayweather will be so much slower at 148 or 150 (considering he fought at 126 at the Olympics), whereas it would be perfect for Judah because he wouldn't have to worry about losing those last few lbs. Judah is naturally bigger and more powerful than Mayweather, and he's FASTER than Mayweather, and with Mayweather being over-confident and Judah's ability to pull away from shots I just see Judah overwhelming him with size, strength and SPEED. Judah let's punches go from alsorts of angles at times too, and Mayweather hasn't seen that **** before.
    Thats all well and good, but they're fighting for Judah's WBC title, presumably at 147.

Comment

I just dont agree. Even if Floyd slows down a little, hes still going to be faster than Judah. I think it will be quite awhile before I pick against Floyd.

Comment

will judah's chin hold out??

Comment

Originally posted by Beowulf
          Thats all well and good, but they're fighting for Judah's WBC title, presumably at 147.
          the title arent on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEvilSaint
            the title arent on the line.

The WBC title is.

Boxrec

Comment

Originally posted by Beowulf
              The WBC title is.

Boxrec
              ... i guess i was wrong.

its good to know that a fight this big is for a title.

Comment

Yes the WBC is, check Boxrec. I think JuyJuy makes a good point, Mayweather may not be ready for a real welterweight. especially with Judahs speed and power. Floyd hasn't seen anything like this before. Also Judahs weakness is his chin, but Mayweathers power is nothing to brag about. So whats the threat to Judah?

I am still not clear on who i think will take this fight, and I'll do some more thinking before I pick.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEvilSaint
                  ... i guess i was wrong.

its good to know that a fight this big is for a title.

It is reassuring to know. If Mayweather wins then I guess that also means that Witter/Branco will get his WBC 140 title.

Comment

Very hard to call, this one. The problem for Mayweather is that he has never, ever faced anyone that has been in the same league as Judah. I give the bout to Judah.

Comment

Working...
                    X