No announcement yet.

I'm picking Gatti to KO Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm picking Gatti to KO Mayweather

Gatti will KO Mayweather, Corley had Mayweather hurt and stood there and looked at him, if Gatti hurts him, he will finish him.

Absolutely, I have Gatti winning it by a TKO in the 9th round.

BTW, nice avatar, tuck your chin, bring that left in tighter, and get that weight centered, you have too much weight on your back foot, now shoot that left to the body and come up top with that big right, bam! lights out!
    Last edited by Soundtraveler; 03-12-2005, 05:00 AM.

Comment

I agree. I got Gatti by at least a decision.

Comment

Is this thread a joke or something? Gatti willnot beat Floyd Mayweather. Mayweather will dance around Gatti busting him up with the jab and teaching poor Aturo a painful lesson. He`ll probably be stopped late too!

Comment

r u Serious?

You guys are out of your minds! Mayweather will never allow himself to get into Gatti's type of fight. Not in a million years. He will box Gatti's ears off and counter while moving. He might even do what he did to Chico and bust him up with counters and then put him down. I see a close fight, but i see it going the same way that the JLC fight went (the second one). Mayweather by UD. Sorry Gatti fans, you guys are giving Gatti WAY to much credit and severly underestimating PBF. Didn't Gatti lose to journeyman Micky Ward (great fights though) and has fought Dorin, and old man Lejia? Gatti is all heart and guts, but i see overall talent winning this one.

Comment

but gatti wont even get pbf hurt thats the thing. not if he swings like a rusty gate when he's brawling, and brawlings the only way he could ever do pbf cos he sure as hell aint gonna out box him.

Comment

I think Pretty Boy will finish this fight as the winner, cause he definitely will be focused to beat Gatti and showing he's the man right now.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue_warrior
                You guys are out of your minds! Mayweather will never allow himself to get into Gatti's type of fight. Not in a million years. He will box Gatti's ears off and counter while moving. He might even do what he did to Chico and bust him up with counters and then put him down. I see a close fight, but i see it going the same way that the JLC fight went (the second one). Mayweather by UD. Sorry Gatti fans, you guys are giving Gatti WAY to much credit and severly underestimating PBF. Didn't Gatti lose to journeyman Micky Ward (great fights though) and has fought Dorin, and old man Lejia? Gatti is all heart and guts, but i see overall talent winning this one.
                I have to agree

Comment

I have PBF winning by an early or mid round stoppage. He would beat Gatti utill he was unconscious.

I am sure he would not want to re-live the DLH nightmare again, and this time...he is facing someone who is a tad bit faster, and more effective with his punches.

Fight would be similar to Ndou/Mayweather IMO.

Gatti is a great "fan favorite", but PBF would make him look like the average moderate skilled fighter he is.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Well...i think Gatti will makeit out of the early rounds quite well but i don`t see him being able to win a round. Oscar De La Hoya scored an early/mid round stoppage of Gatti but that was at welterweight and Oscar is a decent puncher at welter. Gatti i think won`t be knocked out. He most likly will be stopped on his feet due to an accumulation of punishment or cuts damage caused by stinging shots from Mayweather. Gatti has improved lately in his boxing style but against Floyd who is several leagues above him it won`t be a factor!
                    Mayweather forces a stoppage somewhere between 8th and 10th round!

Comment

Working...
                    X