Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

baldomir the biggest strongest man floyd has fought..does he have a chance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baldomir the biggest strongest man floyd has fought..does he have a chance?

carlos baldomir will be the biggest strongest man floyd mayweather who started out @ 126 has faced in his career..does he have a chance at winning?

eventhough floyd is the much better fighter..at 147 his speed has seemed to decreased alot he now throws 1 shot at a time just like mosley started doing when he moved up in weight..unless mayweather just faught that style for mitchell and judah ..if he fight that style with baldomir ..baldomir has a chance..

FLOYD by easy UD

Floyd spars with middleweights sometimes. Size won't be a factor.

Comment

name some middleweights he's sparred with?

Comment

Originally posted by dino
        name some middleweights he's sparred with?
        I don't know any, but he said he did.

Comment

Originally posted by dino
          carlos baldomir will be the biggest strongest man floyd mayweather who started out @ 126 has faced in his career..does he have a chance at winning?

eventhough floyd is the much better fighter..at 147 his speed has seemed to decreased alot he now throws 1 shot at a time just like mosley started doing when he moved up in weight..unless mayweather just faught that style for mitchell and judah ..if he fight that style with baldomir ..baldomir has a chance..

FLOYD by easy UD
          I think you're completely wrong about the one punch at a time strategy. If Floyd stands in with Baldy and tries to throw combinations he risks getting caught by the slower fighter. I see Floyd jabbing the hell out of baldy for a couple rounds before going to counter shots and lead rights to dominate Baldy. I don't know if Floyd will TKO Baldy, but if he doesn't then he wins the fight by a large UD. No doubt Floyd will try to put on a show for the fans and dominate Baldomir, but he won't do anything to hurt his chances of winning either.

Comment

Originally posted by bakey321
            I think you're completely wrong about the one punch at a time strategy. If Floyd stands in with Baldy and tries to throw combinations he risks getting caught by the slower fighter. I see Floyd jabbing the hell out of baldy for a couple rounds before going to counter shots and lead rights to dominate Baldy. I don't know if Floyd will TKO Baldy, but if he doesn't then he wins the fight by a large UD. No doubt Floyd will try to put on a show for the fans and dominate Baldomir, but he won't do anything to hurt his chances of winning either.

wow he cant even say his opinion on floyd's speed cuz u come right back and tell them they're wrong and how godly he will look. he didnt even say anything bad! nuthuggers man...

Comment

baldy by UD!!!!!

if im payin 50 bucks to watch floyd mayweather, i wanna see an upset!

hopefully we get an awsome undercard

Comment

Baldy walks around at cruiserweight and is comfy at 147. I think the tale in this fight will be if Floyd has enough punch to keep him at bay.

Comment

its interesting, because gatti, who most would say packs a harder punch than floyd, wasnt able to hurt baldomir enough to get his respect, much less slow him down.

i feel like floyd's speed and accuracy might be enough to stop baldomir, but if its not, i can see baldomir walking through floyd's punches and doing damage.

Comment

Originally posted by SalvaDominicano
                    wow he cant even say his opinion on floyd's speed cuz u come right back and tell them they're wrong and how godly he will look. he didnt even say anything bad! nuthuggers man...
                    Hey ****head I gave my ****ing opinion right back. I didn't call him any names or tear him apart. I simply told him my opinion of how I thought the fight would go, which is exactly what forums like this are for. In the end I agreed with his result just by a different strategy. Why would you respond with a comment like that? Some of us actually want to talk about boxing not argue about dumb ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X