No announcement yet.

Floyd looks to be the best, but Hatton is still the Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd looks to be the best, but Hatton is still the Champion

Ranking is about accomplishment and nobody knows what will happen when 2 styles meet. Mayweather seems to be the holy grail, but Hatton is the man that beat the man.

Until they fight, anyone who ranks Mayweather over Hatton has a del taco green bean burrito morning after turd in their cranium.

Originally posted by The Devil
    Ranking is about accomplishment and nobody knows what will happen when 2 styles meet. Mayweather seems to be the holy grail, but Hatton is the man that beat the man.

Until they fight, anyone who ranks Mayweather over Hatton has a del taco green bean burrito morning after turd in their cranium.
    good point, it has always been said "To be the best you have to beat the best".Mayweather needs to beat the real top guys at 140.
    Although i would mind seeing what happens when he fights Margarito at 147.

Comment

Floyd is the man in my book right now. Hatton wrestled with zoo to a victory. A win is a win but PBF brings a lot more to the table than Kostya did. His blinding speed is always a factor and I think he has a lot more power then people give him the credit for.

The only thing that might be trouble for pbf is hattons smothering style but PBF could box circles around it if he had a hard time with it.

Comment

This is very similar to the heavyweight situation where we all know Vitali is the best, but nobody considers him the champion. Not until he unifies some belts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post

How do you feel about youlf now I guess back then you used to masqueade a boxing expert.

Comment

Working...
          X