No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Lawyer Puts Tax Issues on Koncz's Shoulders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sergey.smith View Post
    Koncz probably gets paid from Arum and Pac. Pac just doesn't realize that Koncz does...just like a lot other managers that take their fighters to Arum do.
    To my knowledge Bob was the one who introduced Koncz to Manny. That was a conflict of interest right there.

Comment

• Funny how when Floyd was warning Pacquaio to get his finances in order and to carefully watch Arum, the Pac Stans bashed him...but now their silent with nothing to add..Floyd been warning Pac to leave Arum, saying how Arum still owes him hundreds of thousands of dollars..but then every Stan came to Uncle Bob's defense. It's sad to see a fighter of this magnitude be used and screwed over..but he has an opportunity to get himself out of this once he leaves Top Rank..he won't be as rich as he should have and could have been, but he will be very comfortable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
        did u read what i wrote?? i said u honestly think they would come out and admit that arum is really taking money from pac??
        The writing is on the wall. Who else is close enough to him to ripped him off like that? They had Manny fire Vision Quest. That's guilt right there. The funny is that Manny said he didn't owe anything? They got Pacquiao on smash.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          The writing is on the wall. Who else is close enough to him to ripped him off like that? They had Manny fire Vision Quest. That's guilt right there. The funny is that Manny said he didn't owe anything? They got Pacquiao on smash.
          do u not understand?? im saying they know bob is ripping him off but do u think they'll actaully come out and admit that about whats happening to pac.

Comment

• The U.S.-based accounting firm VisionQwest sued Pacquiao in 2011 for breach of contract and non-payment of fees and disclosed that his manager was paying himself “ridiculous amounts of money” from the fighter’s earnings. THAT SAYS IT ALL !!!!

Comment

• Sitting back waiting for edgargles to come in with his top rank apologist BS!

This is gonna be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
                Sitting back waiting for edgargles to come in with his top rank apologist BS!

This is gonna be good.
                He's avoiding this thread like the plague. Even he isn't dumb enough to defend Koncz and Arum on this one.

Comment

• i dont know why anyone would put a mope like konch in charge of their taxes. whats his experience anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    do u not understand?? im saying they know bob is ripping him off but do u think they'll actaully come out and admit that about whats happening to pac.
                    I hear what you are saying but of course they won't admit but the proof always been there. Who else could rob him like this?

Comment

• A manager should never have a personal relationship with the promoter

Arum has kept everything in house and it was a conflicting arrangement

Pac really should know better, he wants to run a country yet cant run his own career

Comment

Working...
                      X