No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Boytsov May Head To a Mid-February Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Boytsov May Head To a Mid-February Date

The battle of heavyweight unbeatens may get a brand new date in 2013. Fans were upset when Denis Boytsov (31-0, 25KOs) withdrew from a planned fight with Tyson Fury (19-0, 14KOs). According to Peter Fury, uncle and trainer, of Tyson, the fight with Boytsov is possibly going to get rescheduled to a date in mid-February. Boytsov's promoter said his boxer needed more time to prepare. Fury will still return on at the Odyssey in Belfast on December 1.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good, this is good.

Comment

this is all very well & good, but Fury needs to keep active. Mick Hennessay has a lot of business interest in Canada so I suggest he gets him on an undercard over there if only to keep the rust off.

Comment

LOL.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Channel 5 must be getting fed up with these trash match-ups. I expect one of the conditions of the free-to-air TV deal was Fury being in a World Title fight in 2013.

Comment

ury should be chasing EBU champion Pulev!

Comment

Tyson Fury is a bum... He wouldn't win a bare knuckle brawl in a bingo hall. Sooner he gets sparked out by Price the better.

Comment

This is a good fight boystov has some fast hands and pop. Much better fighter than any of the opponents for other top prospects

Comment

I hope Price can set up a similar standard of opponent for early next year. This competition will be great for British boxing.

Comment

I'm hoping it happens in February, and the winner becomes the WBO mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    I'm hoping it happens in February, and the winner becomes the WBO mandatory.
                    Let's hope so.

I can't help but think that Hennessy will low-ball Boytsov's team, though.

Comment

Working...
                    X