No announcement yet.

Brandon Changed My Mind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Changed My Mind

That's one tuff SOB. Before the fight my opinion of Rios was that he was more bark than bite. But after that first round when Rios said to his trainer "I Love this *****!"
    I thought to myself this guy will not lose this fight.
    Best toe 2 toe fight i've seen in a minute. Good Luck to both fights.

Now lets get Rios vs. Ortiz BAD BLOOD

Rios has proven more than enough times than if there's a few things you simply can't question of him it's his guts, heart and toughness.

Comment

seems like we dont got real boxing fans now days, they just hate guys just a bunch of haters, if he wins there is always excuses from the fans about the other fighters lost n if they loose they kick them while there down, not real boxing fans just a bunch of fan boys that watch one fight n base the mans character of one fight instead of seeing the history of the other fights they have done, i just laugh off on some these threads i just think its people who talk crazy on the computer or just tryna piss other dudes off idk, but at the end it just a website most have a fictional profile on here

Comment

CHANGED MY MIND ALSO i always considered him all talk ! but damn did he prove me wrong
        i thought the same **** after the firt round when he said "i love this **** " hhahaha i was liek oh god this i insane

Comment

"How do you do it?" - Bob Arum
          "Balls!" - Brandon Rios

Comment

Working...
          X