No announcement yet.

The Klitschko's ARE SO DOMINANT....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    You keep making a fool of yourself here & i'll just have to make an example of you. Obed's decision Not TO CONTINUE WAS solely based on him NOT being able to handle any more of Vk's punch abuse... shoot the travesty that you should really be worried about when some fighter(s) has an extra knockout on his record is next to Lewis & Byrd's record...... shet.. even states that Byrd ko'ed Vitali (can you believe the moron who had the gall to state TKO for Byrd) Obed got ktfo just like Peter & Areolla did.. it counts as a Ko on Vitali's record & trust me..... Vitali doesn't steal Ko's.. every one of his ko victims deserved there listing as PUNCHES ENDED THERE NIGHT... Vitali gets ko's STOLEN from him like in the Briggs debacle where Shannon was tko'ed nearly a handful of times in the last 3 rds ONLY for the ref to shockingly look the other way. Vitali unofficailly still has the HIGHEST KO% IN HEAVYWEIGHT HISTORY but thanks for asking.
    Yea didnt read GRAMPS. Look here as much as you b1tch and b1tch and continue to b1tch Vitali didnt KO him. Soooo NTBr0

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Well according to the 2nd best boxing website in the world, BoxRec Obed Sullivan lost by RTD. That is a Referee Technical Decision not a KO/TKO. A KO/TKO would be like what Lennox Lewis did to Vitali. You know the night where he tore off Vitali's face and Vitali needed to be taken to a hospital via stretcher and almost died on the way there due to blood loss. Get out of this thread. This is for the REAL die hard Klit fans not wannabe fanboys like yourself. You are dismissed GRAMPS

I'm dying!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        The Klits between them couldn't even knock down Chisora and Haye, let alone knock them out.

The brother's knock out 85% of there opposition... not everyone succumbs.. Haye & Chisora went 24 rds & lost 20 of them.. The brother's sometimes spare the KO.. & induce a retirement & or hospital beatdown instead.. with Chisora & Haye going the Belleveue Hospital route after fighting a Klitschko. & IF you doubt this theory as mere coincidence... explain to me why former titlists who went the distance with either bro such as Ibragimov.. Briggs & Haye will most probably have laced them up for the last time after going Klitschko (ofcourse we can't forget Lewis) & no coincidence the last two fighters to take Vitali the distance have done so at there career's peril. So yes.. sometimes the brother's think of the bigger picture & instead of knocking you out.. they just deny you a boxing license to fight instead..... thx for your inquiry.. Jedi son Vader!

Comment

RTD stand for retired genius

It's when a red stops a fight after a round

Comment

Working...
          X