Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latinos We need activity in this lounge.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post
    The hispanic lounge is hands down the best part of this website. That decision is racist.
    lol that quote in your sig. I'm glad you put that there.

It's just factual.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Honestly, I don't care if this lounge gets deleted. It's a known fact that not many people post on here. I, myself made many threads and tried to keep this motha ****a alive and nobody cared so **** it.

I come here to check out boxing news and to see what other boxing fans think of the sport.

Unless everyone starts to bash DesertStrom or start these PR vs Mexico bait threads, this b!tch is getting shot down.

Comment

nombre stoy contento porque el lounge general tan bruto guey.

Hay chingos de gentes y termas..........

muchachas, armas, violencia, todos.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          nombre stoy contento porque el lounge general tan bruto guey.

Hay chingos de gentes y termas..........

muchachas, armas, violencia, todos.
          si, pero aqui necesita ser lo mismo. Hablando de todo para crear mas actividad

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            si, pero aqui necesita ser lo mismo. Hablando de todo para crear mas actividad
            Simon guey creo que

no hay gentes aqui???????? No? Regulares.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
              See what I told you. You guys listen to dumbass xcaret and a few noobs talking about pride and shiet. Now you won't have a home. (For the 4th time)

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                See what I told you. You guys listen to dumbass xcaret and a few noobs talking about pride and shiet. Now you won't have a home. (For the 4th time)
                do you want to see us go?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  do you want to see us go?
                  Never. We don't want Xcaret hovering over our lounge. I swear. The bum needs a home.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    Never. We don't want Xcaret hovering over our lounge. I swear. The bum needs a home.
                    You realize the mods banned me from your lounge?

They should just ban him also.................lol. When I'm logged in I can't even see the option to click on the Pinoy lounge.

They should have done that with him a long time ago.

You already know he's a die hard Mexicano.

Comment

And as long as Xcaret posts on this website, his home is with me.

I realize he's offensive but I'm not turning my back on him.

That's just factual.

Comment

Working...
                      X