Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a feeling no one will buy Cotto v. Marg.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a feeling no one will buy Cotto v. Marg.

Especially the casual fans...its a month away and I heard NOTHING....no kind of hype at all.

Originally posted by Burner View Post
    Especially the casual fans...its a month away and I heard NOTHING....no kind of hype at all.
    How many PPV buys to expect to see, Burner? Just asking.

Comment

its all good cuz we know you'll be calling to order

Comment

I haven't heard much from the media either. HBO announced last night that the Countdown for Margarito-Cotto will air July 13th I think.

Comment

Am disappointed this fight hasnt been hyped up by the media, The same media that would give Mayweather every bit of air space(Negative ones) but they cant help promote a big fight like this???

Comment

They don't start really hyping a fight until 3 to 4 weeks prior.. and hype has been poppin in every boxing forum I have seen.

Comment

we are over a month away and the media talks about it constantly. the hype is going to exlplode in a couple weeks for sure.

I think u can count on over 400k

Comment

Originally posted by MaTTuP View Post
                I haven't heard much from the media either. HBO announced last night that the Countdown for Margarito-Cotto will air July 13th I think.
                Why you trying to steal points, you ***.ot?

Comment

The Casual Fans dont know them thats why....
                  This a fight for the HARDCORE fans...a speical gift to the world of boxing

Comment

It'll do as well as the Mosley fight I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X