No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia: "He(Canelo) never beat a top 154 lb fighter..Trout is a problem"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
    So were gonna act like he never knocked out khan?
    So after the Peterson fight "were gonna act like" Khan was a Top 140 pounder?

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      Danny last I checked you haven't fought a Top 140 pounder.
      amir khan..also morales was wbc champ and ranked top ten, and zab judah is ranked top ten...only top ten fighter canelo has fought in his division is ryan rhodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
        So after the Peterson fight "were gonna act like" Khan was a Top 140 pounder?
        Him losing to Peterson is irrelevant if the point is to discredit Garcia. Danny hasn't fought all the top 140lbers, but I find it hard to believe Khan wasn't seen as one of the top 140lbers when Garcia faced him, let alone Khan being the favorite in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
          Him losing to Peterson is irrelevant if the point is to discredit Garcia. Danny hasn't fought all the top 140lbers, but I find it hard to believe Khan wasn't seen as one of the top 140lbers when Garcia faced him, let alone Khan being the favorite in that fight.
          I'm going to tell you right now that Burner was 1 of those Floyd fans hyping Khan up to fight Floyd until Garcia ended the hype real talk. Don't mind that crap he's spouting now.

Comment

It is only a matter of time before Canelo and Garcia get exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              I'm going to tell you right now that Burner was 1 of those Floyd fans hyping Khan up to fight Floyd until Garcia ended the hype real talk. Don't mind that crap he's spouting now.
              Like, I can see getting KTFO and then Khan fights Garcia, gets KO'd again, then I can say "Well, Khan is done", which clearly wasn't the case going into the Khan vs Garcia fight.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                hype-job.
                Like the guy on your sig? or are you going to tell me how it's different because he's incredibly accomplished outside the Pro's?

Comment

To kill all the stupidity in this thread khan was rated #1 when Danny fought him and he's was also the heavy favorite on here and pretty much everywhere else so stop the bull**** history revisions

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                    he's not lying, but it doesn't say much when he himself is fighting back to back retiree's while ducking matthysse
                    these guys have time let them get some ring experience and make some money first its life, hes not ducking him lets see if he beats zab then hope for better fights going forward, the second fight with morales was a rematch clause...

Comment

Canelo/Trout isn't happening because of what Danny says and his trash talking is possibly because we're going to get Canelo/Garcia before he fights Trout. Danny is a JWW and with Golden Boy it's only a matter of time before this fight gets made.

Comment

Working...
                      X