• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    SMH Chad, chad, chad
    ^^^^^^^ This

Comment

Pretty eye opening article. Sounds like Dawson was a premadonna towards Scully during training, and that doesn't work. That is toxic. He has changed trainers so many times. It is obvious he is the problem.

Comment

Scully teeing off.

Dawson might be a primadonna, but Scully should also look himself in the mirror. When Dawson had all the trouble getting down in weight, spending more time in the sauna than in the gym, Scully should have done something.

If not there then he should have postponed the fight when Miranda knocked him out in sparring. That would have been the sensible thing to do. Just say it's a backinjury or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Scully teeing off.

Dawson might be a primadonna, but Scully should also look himself in the mirror. When Dawson had all the trouble getting down in weight, spending more time in the sauna than in the gym, Scully should have done something.

If not there then he should have postponed the fight when Miranda knocked him out in sparring. That would have been the sensible thing to do. Just say it's a backinjury or whatever.
          What can the trainer do. The fighter called out someone in a lower class and decided to go down. All the trainer does is get him in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
            What can the trainer do. The fighter called out someone in a lower class and decided to go down. All the trainer does is get him in shape.
            If the trainer sees the weakened State of the fighter, he could call a little injury to postpone the fight. I see what you are saying though and there's also the monetary reward to take into account.

That being said, the Miranda KO should have made the alarm go off.

Comment

Scully teeing off.

Was the Miranda KO rumor ever confirmed? It wouldn't surprise me if it actually happened.

Comment

If the trainer sees the weakened State of the fighter, he could call a little injury to postpone the fight. I see what you are saying though and there's also the monetary reward to take into account.

That being said, the Miranda KO should have made the alarm go off.
                Miranda KO someone is a big alarm that guy can punch but he is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                  Was the Miranda KO rumor ever confirmed? It wouldn't surprise me if it actually happened.
                  Miranda did't KO him. Scully confirmed that he dropped Dawson but they continued sparring afterwards as if nothing happened.

I cant follow Dawson anymore. Like Scully said from switching between 10 trainers its time for Dawson to take a look the mirror. Wouldn't be surprised if Pascal flatlines him.

Comment

a very interesting read!!....it just got real!!

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                      Yes it has been confirmed. There's various stories on how it unfolded ranging from Dawson being flattened and kept on the floor as a précaution to just a KD.

Anyway a KD at the hands of a slow sparringpartner, who has a punch though, along with Dawson being manhandled by his other sparringpartners is or should be worrysome.

Comment

Working...
                      X