No announcement yet.

Chin Checkers-the OFFICIAL glass jaw list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    The difference is Maidana telegraphed that overhand right majorly. Khan seen it coming from a mile away & managed to take a lot of the sting off it.

The shot Mosley hit Floyd with was a perfectly timed precision shot.

Mosley also hits a truck tonne harder than Maidana.

Besides Floyd hasn't been dropped throughout his career by feather fisted career super featherweights and your Prescotts & Garcia's of the world.

When you're getting outboxed & dropped heavily by Willie Limmond & Michael Gomez and are being saved by corrupt referees its time to find a new sport.
    Love to compare your bank balance with Khan's right now.

I'm not disputing his punch resistance can be shocking but find a new sport is just OTT. He's done well and given us some entertaining fights.

Comment

Don't bring this ESB disease to this forum, it's already bad enough.

Comment

Amir Khan should be at the top of the list. Im pretty sure I could drop Khan with a punch lol

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
          Guess you missed the Prescott 56 second fight
          Your wrong, he got up from the first knockdown

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            *Knocked down heavily by feather fisted Willie Limmond (down for 13 seconds)
            *Dropped by career super featherweight Michael Gomez.
            *Starched in mere seconds by Breidis Prescott, embarrassing K.O loss.
            *Smashed by Maidana, referee had to save him.
            *Rocked & hurt multiple times against light-hitting Lamont Peterson who frankly couldn't crack an egg.
            *KTFO by Danny Garcia in 4 lop-sided rounds.

How can you even try & defend this? He has the worst chin in professional boxing. It was just as bad in the amateurs where he was tanked by Scott Lawton & many others.
            How can you try to prove something when even your text shows your dislike for the guy

He took maidanas shots, for a full round after the hooking right, and rightfully won the fight
            Prescott was on PEDs and does have a decent punch, he won the fight but they gave it to prescott (points deductions)
            And 4 lop sided rounds? Khan won the first 2 easily

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Kids, stay in school or you'll resort to only wanting to bring attention to yourself on a computer in the prison library.

Or,conversely,you can turn out be a Mayweather fan/cultist.

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
                Amir Khan should be at the top of the list. Im pretty sure I could drop Khan with a punch lol
                my girl asked me if I thought SHE could KO Khan with a punch!!...I swear LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  my girl asked me if I thought SHE could KO Khan with a punch!!...I swear LMAO

is she a big woman?

and, what was your reply?

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
                    Khan is the drunken master

damn......................

Comment

Khan has the worst chin i have ever seen. He is the top guy at something lol

Comment

Working...
                      X