No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya: Trout Fight Will Prove Canelo's Worth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    This would make sense if canelo wasn't favored. You cannot expect a hundred percent of human beings to pick canelo bro.
    Not 100% but sometimes it seems it's almost 50/50.

Comment

hey oscar. we will see. lara is the mando. lets see if he's ducked again for the 5th time.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
        The fights not on PPV, just regular Showtime.
        you can tell this kid is new in boxing or at least in boxing scene, I lost count how many times they said is on "free" cable Showtime to be spesific.

Comment

Golden Boy Vs Canelo...Sept. 2013 Showtime PPV fight

Comment

One thing about King Fishnet is when he is at ringside and his fighter loses, you can see it written all over his face. He would probably crap his pants if Trout wins. I'm going to make a bold prediction: Trout or Canelo win, either by decision or KO or it is a draw, lol. I'd bet a lot of money on that.
            Last edited by richardt; 04-09-2013, 11:07 PM.

Comment

after watching his last few fights i thought alvarez was up coming, but listening to de la hoya whistle through the grave yard with his praise of alvarez, after intially not wanting the fight, i can't help but think this dude is going to take a serious beating.

Comment

Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
                Aaaa I can't wait to see this fight. Mark my words, as soon as Canelo lands the first clean combo, Trout will back-up and lose the mental battle. Subsequently, losing the punching battle and finally the standing battle.

Canelo by TKO in the middle rounds.
                This is what I thin is going to happen too. Trout starts off strong but sometime in the 2nd or 3rd round, Canelo is going to catch him with a flush combo that will change the fight. Trout may not go down right then but he will be in retreat mode the entire fight and get broken down round by round and TKO'd around the 8th-10th.

Comment

oscar always picks the wrong guy to win.

Comment

Originally posted by TangInaMo Floyd View Post
                    Golden Boy Vs Canelo...Sept. 2013 Showtime PPV fight
                    Bwa hahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X