Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Manny Pacquiao latest training and interview

great video bro, thanks.

Manny kills on the lappa.

Freddie Roach is the best man. My boy Vanes is in the video too, jumpin ropes in the background, pretty cool.

Comment

i sence upset, upset, upset, i sence an upset in the making. good for pacquiao that he is confident, cause he is going to be in trouble in the fight with Oscar Larios!

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity
        i sence upset, upset, upset, i sence an upset in the making. good for pacquiao that he is confident, cause he is going to be in trouble in the fight with Oscar Larios!

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity
          you sence an upset? LOL!

i sense nothing but a KO

want to bet on that for 5 bil?

Comment

Originally posted by flipside
            you sence an upset? LOL!

i sense nothing but a KO

want to bet on that for 5 bil?

i don't have 5 billion

Comment

I wonder when exactly this video was taken. Manny looks just as good as he did preparing for Morales in this video. That's not a good sign for Larios. Looks like he's also working on his defense abit, trying to slip abit more from shots. You can see why in rounds 10,11, and 12 he's still throwing power shots. All he does is prepare nonstop throwing power shots. His jab is a ****in power shot! Haha.

Comment

Oh I didn't realize I cross the 1000 post mark. Congratulations me.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman
                  Oh I didn't realize I cross the 1000 post mark. Congratulations me.
                  Congratz dude. Good K for you.

Pac looks awesome. Larios better be ready. Hope, medical staff will be ready in case of any emergency...

Comment

how much you got? il bet you for your bankroll

Comment

Working...
                    X