Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In what round will margarito make cotto quit again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    he took a knee bro.........

that's quitting
    TintaBoricua is on full nuthug mode on fight week. Anyway, if taking a knee=quitting...then...maybe...just maybe...

I...I dunno...just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      why do you dislike Ricans, Project?

Did JLo mean nothing to you?
      they quit against Mexicans,they need to man up

always preferred sofia vergara or salma hayek to jlo

Comment

Wow the beef between Ricans and Mexicans is amazing.......and damn I thought dark skinned and light skinned black folks hated each other, that's nothing

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
          Wow the beef between Ricans and Mexicans is amazing.......and damn I thought dark skinned and light skinned black folks hated each other, that's nothing
          It's really hard to comprehend how much beef starts between Mexicans and Puerto Ricans on fight week. It's something you just have to be a part of to appreciate to the fullest!

WAR COTTO! WAR MARGARITO!

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
            TintaBoricua is on full nuthug mode on fight week. Anyway, if taking a knee=quitting...then...maybe...just maybe...

I...I dunno...just sayin'.
            oscar fishnets fight was fixed and he took a dive

castilo was beyond shot,please dont bring that as a example,cotto was undefeated and in his prime when he quit

prime castilo knocks hatton clean out

Comment

now your talking **** and clutching at straws bringing in manny and ******* bollocks into a margo vs cotto thread

mak is right and the fact is cotto quit
              No, it's necessary in this case. That's the only reason you can explain such ignorance.

I don't know any of you other guys co-signing his nonsense so I can't speak on your behalf.

But for those wondering how can a poster such as Trollavelli be so ignorant, I'll answer for you. He spends days at a time stalking pac and going through his garbage bin at night. He doesn't have time to follow other boxers in the sport. That's all.
              Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 11-30-2011, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                No, it's necessary in this case. That's the only reason you can explain such ignorance.

I don't know any of you other guys co-signing his nonsense so I can't speak on your behalf.

But for those wondering how can a posters such as Trollavelli be so ignorant, I'll answer for you. He spends days at a time stalking pac and going through his garbage bin at night. He doesn't have time to follow other boxers in the sport. That's all.
                not acting like a cheerleader but go through his post history,he talks about alot of different boxers apart from manny,he knows his stuff

he's a boxing fan not a manny fan

Comment

now your talking **** and clutching at straws bringing in manny and ******* bollocks into a margo vs cotto thread

mak is right and the fact is cotto quit
                  This is a discussion me and my dad have on a frequent basis,he is old school and says if that's what you do(fighting)you have to do your job right,dont quit, get KO,period.I think if there is a lost cause,what is the point of continue getting beat up,but I will fake it and stay on the floor or something like that..The point here is really easy to challenge or criticized someone from the outside,we all do it,football ,basketball or any sport,but we all think what they should do or not do,but at the end,they have to live with it.Look at margo he never quits,he didnt care about his well being against pac, and people still say he is a criminal with no heart or care for the sport.I think we should enjoy the sport,or try since its getting ridiculous the way people see this sport.

Comment

the 9th this time

Comment

Cotto quits in the 10th and cries on the floor.

Comment

Working...
                      X