british fans defending haye-harrison with "boxing is a buisness" argument

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• british fans defending haye-harrison with "boxing is a buisness" argument

you guys are pathetic

you guys just dont have enough balls to admit haye is ducking the klitschkos..

keep making up excuses.. and we will keep calling haye a fraud, and a fraud he is

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
    you guys are pathetic

keep making up excuses.. and we will keep calling haye a fraud, and a fraud he is
    man you would make a truly **** promoter.What do you do for a living, drive a fork lift or something?

Comment

The argument applies to Wladimir as well.

I thought Haye getting the UK money and Wlad getting all the German money was a fair deal. Wlad refused and killed the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
        you guys are pathetic

Do you have to create a new thread for every little thought that come to your head?

Keep this ***** in 1 thread

Comment

So do Pacman & Floyd!!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
            The argument applies to Wladimir as well.

I thought Haye getting the UK money and Wlad getting all the German money was a fair deal. Wlad refused and killed the fight.
            Or maybe asking for 50/50, getting it and then wanting more then 50/50 killed the deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Do you have to create a new thread for every little thought that come to your head?

Keep this ***** in 1 thread
              I agree with this post. The TS is like a broken record, same stuff over and over and over. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
              X