• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: News: Fury-Boytsov is Off; Huck Speaks; Smigga Update

[Click Here To Read More]

Smigga Please

Comment

fury

Even though I think Price would knock out Fury all the Fury haters now cant talk about Tyson ducking good fighters.
      Its not his fault Boytsov has cancelled and I hope someone steps up to the plate to fight him

Comment

Poor boxing decisions kills boxing

I don`t know who wrote that article but he doesn't understand boxing. I mean Firat Arslan clearly won that fight and I'm complety neutral I didn't had a preference for a fighter but these decisions lately in boxing is killing the sport and makes me as a former fighter who have experienced these bad decisions myself sick. Firat had the perfect plan going into that fight Hook clearly can't box on the back foot. For those people and especially fighters out there who want to get the max out of their body visit your-perfect-health.com

Comment

Damn. I liked that fight.

Comment

Really disappointed fury v boystov ain't happening I just hope now his team can find a worthy world class opponent on such short notice.one guy who comes to mind who has already been mentioned is Tony grano,well let"s hope anyway.

Comment

Boytsov let the side down big time

Comment

Working...
              X