No announcement yet.

Running in the morning or at night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running in the morning or at night?

What do you prefer? I'm split, you see, I prefer running in the morning (safer, nicer air) but when I run at night I have more energy. How's it for you lads?

If I run or workout at night, I won't be able to fall asleep and I hate working out or running early in the morning. I prefer to do it in the afternoon. I have the most energy in the afternoon.

Comment

I run during the night, 1-3 am depending on the day.

Comment

i run at night around 9, but when school starts im going to be forced to run early in the morning around 6 am.

Comment

I usually run in the morning - 7 or 8 AM. I just do it in the morning because I workout at the boxing gym in the evening and I want to spread out my workouts. I really hate running, whether it's in the morning or the night, so I don't care when I do it, I'll hate it anyways. But I do run at night sometimes.

Comment

mornings if i have boxing later in the day, afternoons if i dont

Comment

i prefer to run in the morning.... studies (not bothering to find the source) show that workouts are 300% more effective when done in the morning on an empty stomach...

but, i dont have that luxury right now having to be in to work at 6am...

Comment

Both... I'd rather run at night though

Comment

It's nice to run in the night. It's pretty hot during the morning.

Comment

Early morning is the best. You will have more energy throughout the day and it helps speed up your metabolism better.

I have to run at night though because I work from 9-5 everyday so that's the only time I have to train. The problem is, you work all day and then it's tough to find the energy to train at night after a full 8-10 hour work day.

Comment

Working...
                    X