Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kev reviews Freschetta Pepperoni Pizza!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can he call himself a food reviewer? He just sits there eating food and gives the most vague descriptions. He doesn't even say if it's good or not. THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK?

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
      I thought he was about to have a heart attack a couple of times during that vid.

How can he call himself a food reviewer? He just sits there eating food and gives the most vague descriptions. He doesn't even say if it's good or not. THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK?
      You mad?

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post

You mad?
        Yeah I am. I thought it was going to be professionally done. Chewing the food up, swilling it around in his mouth and spitting it back out, and then giving an in depth review on the tastes, textures, after tastes ect, ect. That sort of thing. Instead he swallows it whole and says he can't taste it.

Comment

I want to know how it feels coming out his arse the next morning. Did it burn? Was it a clean exit or did it dirty up the hole? I need to know these things before I buy.

Comment

that kid is a coke head with all the sniffing he does in the vid ... I thought kev had this under control

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
              that kid is a coke head with all the sniffing he does in the vid ... I thought kev had this under control
              Red K given..
              I want to know how it feels coming out his arse the next morning. Did it burn? Was it a clean exit or did it dirty up the hole? I need to know these things before I buy.
              You can leave comments/suggestions. I'm sure he'd be up for it. The more he does the more views. Just ask him on youtube or PM Kev here on boxingscene.

His old videos weren't as good so he's just getting started.

Comment

He's back

Comment

Are those braces I see? That's a good sign. Kev will be alright, he'll be making protein shake reviews in no time.

Comment

Fucken eh he will..

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X