Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cat Owners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you didn't have a clue about cats I'd have maybe said it might be because you gave it normal milk. But if you've owned a cat for two years you'll have known that for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Vet is closed right now.
      Diaripha is actually good because you know its able to go to the bathroom, may have ate something it shouldnt have or maybe it's just like a flu with cats, but in any case I recommend taking it to the vet to be totally safe

Comment

No, i don't give my cat normal milk or any milk at all. Last time it drank milk was when it was a kitten.

Comment

No, i don't give my cat normal milk or any milk at all. Last time it drank milk was when it was a kitten.
          the only problem with diaripha is the fact it can dehydrate itself really quickly so make sure if your not gonna go to the vet tonight or tomorrow make sure it gets alot of fluids in its system

Comment

Was the cat eating anything out of the ordinary. I know my cat pukes when it goes out and eats grass. Then sometimes does when it eats too much. I guess best bet would just try to make sure it's as comfortable as you can make him and if he's still bad after a few days take him to the vet.

The diarhia part made me LOL!!! I bet that smells good. I have to light an incense when my cat dominates the litter box sometimes.

Comment

1)how old is the cat?
              2)what kind of food are you feeding it brand? and (dry or wet)

Comment

Does it have an appetite and just can't hold the food down? or is it not hungry at all?

Comment

Comment

I can't find anything solid on google. Where is that cat lover Breakbeat when you need him.

Hahaha.......I hope your ***** gets well; there is not much you can do till you see the vet. It sounds like your cat might have eaten something that disagreed with it's stomach.

Comment

My cat has diarrhea since yesterday and it has vomited 2 times. I have had it for 2 years and give it the same food all the time and this is the first time this happens. I know I can't give it Pepto Bismol because of an ingredient it has that would harm animals. I read something about giving it boiled chicken and cutting it in to little strips and also give it a lot of fresh water.

What do I do? What medicine should I buy to treat this? Should I just take it to a vet?
                      is it a boy or a girl? if its girl it may be preggers cause something similar happened to my cat. it probably just ate something weird, itll be fine in a few days.
                      Last edited by oaklandstephen; 08-01-2010, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X