No announcement yet.

Ali Vs Lewis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali Vs Lewis

If Ali and Lewis was around at the same time who do you think would win?, And how do you the fight would have been won?

Originally posted by typeone
    If Ali and Lewis was around at the same time who do you think would win?, And how do you the fight would have been won?
    ali with his speed and chin. ud for ali, very close fight either can win but i say ali.

Comment

IMO definetly Ali would win this one, pretty easily I think.

Too much heart, too much speed, too much confidence and too much class for Lewis!!

Ali all the way

Comment

Lennox Lewis couldn't hit Ali with a hand full of rice!!

Comment

Originally posted by kingmo
          Lennox Lewis couldn't hit Ali with a hand full of rice!!

hahha

Comment

Thats a pretty good observation there kingmo!!

Comment

Ali would win Lewis by dec.Ali has much better speed ,tecknique,tough heart,good tin.avery points but punching pour ali is too much better than Lewis.But Lewis used to be more strong as usual at big much like Tyson ,Bowe(Olympic final),Holy and so on.That's why that special bout will be close one,so i tink Ali won by dec.not by KO.

Comment

Ali Would beat him by UD because Ali is more faster than lewis
                and he float like a butterfly and sting like a bee

Comment

LOL very good Kingmo! But I do agree with you guys but, Do you not think that Lewis would be able to adapt to Ali's Style like he has done with nearly every other GOOD fighter he has had. Lewis is a thinker and so is and has the tools of the trade like Ali! If Henry Cooper did the job on him but got robbed why not Lewis...Ali is the greatest Boxer for me but to be Honest I couldn't call this one..When it matters Lewis always comes through as does Ali..He never has Ducked a fight either same as Ali. Maybe a SPLIT?

Comment

"When it matters Lewis always comes through"

No he didn't. He didn't come through against McCall and Rahman the first times around and he was close to getting beaten by Vitali. I'd say he lost in dissapointing fashion at the worst possible times of his career, when people were just starting to warm to the idea of him as a dominant champion. He looked great against Ruddock and Bruno and then got his ass knocked out by McCall. He completely outclassed Tua and then got knocked out by Rahman.

This was the trend of his career, to lose when people were just starting to respect him.

Comment

Working...
                    X