Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexicans, would you buy this car?(Mastretta MXT)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexicans, would you buy this car?(Mastretta MXT)

www.mastrettacars.com

This is Mexico's very own sports car and it cost less than $70,000 USD. It's been out for awhile but I don't think I ever seen a thread about it on here.

I'm a fan of sports cars and I like to buy shit that is made in Europe, Canada, Latin America, Japan, Mexico, and the U.S.A. So I wouldn't mind buying one of these in the near future.

IT would look better if they extended the front end out more.

Comment

looks like a lotus, but still very nice car. If i had the money of course i would, car looks great. If this car gets the attention it truely deserves and wins a few races itll be on the hot list.............

Comment

That's a hot car, what are the specs?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          That's a hot car, what are the specs?
          You'll find that in the car's website. I posted it under the picture of the MXT.

I can't lie. I'll buy that because it's made in Mexico and as a proud Mexican I support everything that is well made in Mexico. So I'm going to check out reviews on the MXT.

Comment

I'd buy it.... only because it's made in Mexico

Comment

give me one all white with black wheels and red interior with red leather seats.............

Comment

just looked this up.

looks like a little fun car to drive and own if you live in a nice weathered place, but if i had the money to buy any car or one at this price, i'd rather scoop up a classic mustang. it's cool to see mexico making progress with developing cars straight out of mexico, but not knowing much about it and not having any reviews to prove this is a great and reliable car, i wouldn't risk it.
                we'll see what happens in a couple years, if this car can be improved even more and if it will be a hit then maybe we might just run into them on the streets. thanks for sharing though, never knew mexico was making cars like this. also, silver with black rims looks a lot better. imo that's a better look, i'm not really into yellow cars even though some cars look good in yellow.
                Last edited by chiguy91; 06-12-2012, 01:17 AM.

Comment

is the car just built in mexico from a italian company or is that company mexican?

Comment

looks kinda ugly imo

if i had to drive a fancy car i'd pick a dodge viper

Comment

Working...
                    X