Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you fight a fight that you were expected to lose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i say do it! its allways better to be the underdog! you have nothing to lose!

=)

Comment

I'd do it, prove to everyone that you can hang with experience.

Comment

**** it, man. You should not do it. I think you are not mentally ready to take this fight. You still have demons from the last fight. My advice it too take some easierfights to gain more confidence and then go for it. If you lose again then I could be mentally devastating. This is a sport that when you lose it means that you are in for a beatdown. I think your health is the most improtant thing. Take some tomato cans, then go for the big fish. And yes Vanderlei was suppose to beat Sak. i dunno wtf were people thinking when they picked Sak.

Comment

had it a few times...
          don't care just go in and try to do your best

Comment

Who cares about wins? Its a learning experience man. If you go out there with heart and lose a fight that no one expected you to win, but you do a great job and don't just die in the ring, you'll get more attention than fighting people you have a better chance against. Study who you're fighting every chance you get, and suprise the **** out of him with new stuff he won't expect. There's no such thing as an unwinnable fight. But that might just be because unwinnable isn't a word...

Comment

I think you should do it as well. The experience could be great, and you can win! And if he knocks you out in like 42 seconds or something, at least you will be in his highlight vid.

Comment

It is early days in your fight career...I think you should take it. If you lose, you lose, but you could also learn a lot from this fight, seriously, he may have some skills you haven't seen before or just a different focus. Either way you are going to improve from it I think

Comment

There are not too many amateur fighters at my weight around here that will walk over me...... I dunno.....I do have some demons left over from my last fight because I got hurt pretty bad. I am telling you guys...if I got hurt again my wife would seriously want me to quit fighting. I know I am an adult and I am the man of the house and all that **** but its hard to do something that your family is totally against you know? (especially with a baby on the way) Anyway- new opponent- he has 3 fights. He is 3-0 and just won a tournament called The Gauntlet Trials. He now goes to the national MMA amateur tourney in Iowa and fights for a pro contract. I am going to fight him and see how it goes.

Comment

Make sure you post the results. Good luck acb.

Comment

You decide Academia, it is your life, your career, your efforts.

Have your eyes high in the future, project your future and do whatever it takes you ...

Do consciously but do not forget ever to follow your heart.

The most honorable fight is with ourselves, to a point where no question arises.

Comment

Working...
                      X