No announcement yet.

Maravillamania in Argentina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maravillamania in Argentina

This is too much. Martinez is on the covers of all magazines of celebrities this week. Right now he is really really popular, a fight in Argentina could be huge, i mean 60.000 people, easy. This never happened since Monzón, people are starting to care again of boxing. Have a look at the last one...

Last edited by Nicolino; 09-20-2012, 05:17 PM.

The Sexy one deserves it!!!

Comment

good for sergio finally getting the recognition he deserves

Comment

finally......

Comment

Everyone is now on the Sergio Sex Wagon.

Comment

Great stuff man, really deserves the exposure.

Comment

Very proud of Sergio. he deserves all the love and embrace! Viva Argentina!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
                This is too much. Martinez is on the covers of all magazines of celebrities this week. Right now he is really really popular, a fight in Argentina could be huge, i mean 60.000 people, easy. This never happened since Monzón, people are starting to care again of boxing. Have a look at the last one...
                An Argentine member posted an interview with Martinez a few days ago. I commented, "Sergio must be a rock star in Argentina right now." He didn't respond. Judging from these magazine covers and your comments, I see I was right! Martinez is firing on all cylinders. Argentina is full of beautiful women; it must be great to be "Maravilla" nowadays!

Comment

atg. dude deserves it

Comment

good for him

Comment

Working...
                    X