Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Offered The Chance Would You Fight Prime Mike Tyson For £20 Million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hell yeah. its kind of like playing russian roulette but for that money its worth it. plus i could have my 15min of fame walking to the ring like naz, the fight would obviously be over quick, but id be rolled out a rich man so its all good.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      dude i would of fought him for 20 thousand

it only hurts for a little while
      Completely agree. I'd let Mike beat my ass then we'd tear some **** up afterwards and punish some bitches.

Comment

Yes, I would. I might get put to sleep, but when I wake up I'd be rollin in the dough. It would only take a couple months to heal up and then I'd be livin high on the hog able to do anything I want in this world..

Comment

Anywhere, anytime!

Comment

I'd fight him but I'm sure with one punch he'd turn me into the next Christopher Reeves.

Comment

I'd do it for far less. Yeah, you are going to get brutally beat and knocked the hell out but once it happens it's over. I would fight anyone for like 500,000 USD.

Comment

To quote Tank Abbott, "I've been fighting since the prize was going to jail". Hell yea I'd fight him for that amount of money Id probably fight him for no less than 5,000, but it wouldnt be the first time Ive taken an ass whippin Im comin out swingin for the fences.

Comment

I would do it for 10 000.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                    I get punched in the face in Glasgow on a daily basis and I get fuck all. I'd gladly let Mike put me to sleep for 20 Million.
                    you're crazy lad.

Comment

$35 Million? LOL. I would do a lot worse than fighting Mike Tyson for that type money.

I would take a single shot to the face from a baseball bat for $35 million.

Comment

Working...
                      X