Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters who hated each other. Do they still hate each other?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernard Hopkins & Joe Calzaghe.

Or should I say.....Bernard Hopkins and White Boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
      Chavez vs DLH too. Chavez is still sore to this day about him losing to Oscar.
      To make matters worse, the roids Vargas was using did not help him

Comment

Originally posted by DannyChaos View Post
        To make matters worse, the roids Vargas was using did not help him
        Oscar has the worst luck man. A lot of Mexicans don't like him, he had 2 maybe 3 people that have cheated against him, quit against Pac cause the idiot didn't want to hydrate.

Lets not forget Photoshop.

Comment

Originally posted by bebo451 View Post
          Mayorga vs trinidad/vargas/de la hoya
          i remember mayorga always taking back all the trash talk he said after a fight.

Comment

Duran hated Leonard, does he still hate him today?

Morales hated Barrera, does he still hate him today?

Can you name other fighters who hated each other who are still alive today. What other rivalries can you remember?
            After the movie, I think Frazier still hates Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
              After the movie, I think Frazier still hates Ali.
              Eubank and Benn - They're not good friends, but they respect each other...

Just remember the TV interview before the 1st Eubank - Benn fight which is also available on youtube - legendary!

Comment

Danny Romero-Johnny Tapia. I think this was due to some real street **** too, but I'm not sure exactly.

James Toney-refrigerator locks.

Comment

if i was fraizer and the man you gave money and support while ali was banned then went on to be the biggest arsehole in the world to you id be pissed to.

Comment

seriously, Ali is such a cnt for doing that to Frazier. What a real low act.

Comment

Duran hated Leonard, does he still hate him today?

Morales hated Barrera, does he still hate him today?

Can you name other fighters who hated each other who are still alive today. What other rivalries can you remember?
                      I cannot answer, but from my experience a lot of it has to do with competative natures in people. I play WoW (or did...another story) and I hate horde. I was for a time a strong advocate of NJ Devils and I was a big fan of IUP football (college...AA I think) and I hated certain teams, etcetera. As these rivalries fade so too does the animosity. I am not nearly as involved with any of the above as before so the dislike does not really linger.

I think, though, that Frasier still hates Ali. There was a whole HBO documentary about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X