Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some great threads and posts in here this morning...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some great threads and posts in here this morning...

... lots of intelligent debate about the sport to get involved in.

Well done to all concerned.

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    ... lots of intelligent debate about the sport to get involved in.

Well done to all concerned.
    Well enlighten o mighty one, instead of spreading red-k around like a little girl and answer my reply.

And when you are looking to put someone down don't use the term no offence brother shows your a little beg friend who is probably shaking when you send the comment.

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
      Well enlighten o mighty one, instead of spreading red-k around like a little girl and answer my reply.

And when you are looking to put someone down don't use the term no offence brother shows your a little beg friend who is probably shaking when you send the comment.
      red k given

Comment

Stay in your designated thread and wait, ****. I'll come in and abuse you when it's your turn.

I'm a busy man.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          red k given
          I don't even know what the **** was on about... I didn't give him any red K at all.

I have NOW, obviously, but when he said that.

Comment

It's, no offense, brother. Hope you do it right next time.

Comment

Nigel ducked Roy in the 90s.

Comment

anyone know what a little beg friend is?

Comment

thou shalt not talk like that in the BSL, ...........oh wait, where am I?

Comment

Working...
                  X