Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The level of ******ation in this lounge is quite strong today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Haha! Sucks to be homey!

Wait...that happened to me too.
    it's not as bad as it sounds, she raises my baby there so i can't be too salty. and we're also friends. i can't ask for a better situation under the circumstances.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      I have never seen anybody using a comma before "and". It's nonsensical.

So I believe you.
      I like a comma before 'and', actually (or after it in that case)

Comment

• Speaking of which, where is Spartacus Sully these days?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          Speaking of which, where is Spartacus Sully these days?
          I was wondering the same thing myself the other day.... he hasn't been here for months

Comment

• A thread full of gems.

Lols a'plenty.

Comment

• Is Arnold really gonna play that tiger on the cereal box in a movie??

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                this place used to be great, but too many trolls with too many words of ignorance chased most of the better posters away.

"The level of ******ation in this lounge is quite strong today... "I guess that it would take one to know that......... Rockin'
                Hey everyone, look who it is. It's the Special School's answer to Eric Crumble.

You starting a stalker act these days, high flyer?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post

that troll anorak starts a thread about how dumb we are, and we finish it discussing our home ownership.

#mommies basement.
                  Yeah, you got me good there.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post

I did say on at least two separate occasions that I was going out, which is why this thread has ran ten pages on home prices since I last posted in it.

But yeah, I'm ducking you. Because you know what? You got me. I live in my mum's basement, cashing unemployment cheques.

I see you got Squeal as well, telling everyone he had bad teeth.

How you can think of this kind of comic tour-de-force is beyond me. I'd heard that Noel Coward was dead, but clearly I was mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                      Is Arnold really gonna play that tiger on the cereal box in a movie??
                      It was Stallone, doing all three Rice Krispies characters. He says he needs to do some research on Crackle, but he's got the other two down pat.

Comment

Working...
                      X