No announcement yet.

September on SkySports / Boxnation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gerald View Post
    Sky have confirmed they're showing live coverage of Ward - Dawson (3rd paragraph):

http://www1.skysports.com/boxing/new...s-new-Sky-deal
    Thank goodness.

Hopefully it's live and not the day after.

Comment

Originally posted by thepower View Post
      I absolutely hate primetime. Is it not enough that I have a Sky sports and boxnation subscription?

I'll just stream it.
      its a bit crap but it could be worse. the yanks have to pay 60 or 70 dollars for a ppv, this is only 15 quid.

im just glad that the fight is available on tv and we dont have to stream it.

Comment

Stream it! Don't give Primetime your money and hopefully they'll **** off soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
          cant, streams are poor, id rather be able to watch it on my tv. plus that way you know you will actually see the fight, streams are not reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
            Primetime are working with Goodwin promotions to air free boxing.

I hope they stay however long the boxing is on their channel for.

First show;

http://boxrec.com/show_display.php?show_id=645329

Comment

feck primetime don't give them your dosh and they may eventually f off - just support boxnation its easily the best channel for boxing out there and hopefully will get a larger number of the big fights as time goes by

Comment

If people continue to shell out for Primetime, they will continue to show fights. Its as simple as that.

Granted, us fans in the UK get an easier ride than fight fans in the states, but I still grudge having to pay more money on top of Sky Sports and Boxnation.

in this day and age, where really high quality streams can be accessed for a fraction of the price, its no wonder so many people go down this route.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  plus that way you know you will actually see the fight, streams are not reliable.
                  Yep. I tried to stream Pac Bradley, it was working fine until about 10 mins before the start of the fight, when it completely died on me. A mad panic ensued, and a frantic phone call to Primetime. I resent the extra fifteen quid as much as anyone, but it's not worth the hassle if a stream stops working.

As it happens I'm with family in Spain on 15th, so I'll almost certainly miss Alvarez vs Lopez AND Martinez vs Chavez JR. Not a happy bunny.

Comment

Like I said, Primetime are offering free-to-view boxing.

Just tune in and watch, the more viewers, the more chance it's taken on a more permanent basis and better cards.

Comment

Originally posted by thepower View Post
                      If people continue to shell out for Primetime, they will continue to show fights. Its as simple as that.

Granted, us fans in the UK get an easier ride than fight fans in the states, but I still grudge having to pay more money on top of Sky Sports and Boxnation.

in this day and age, where really high quality streams can be accessed for a fraction of the price, its no wonder so many people go down this route.
                      sure, i completely agree.

however, sky nor boxnation have picked this fight up which is disappointing. ill be going out for a few beers that night and a few of us will be coming back to mine to watch the fight, so streams are just not reliable enough. at least this way, i know that i will get to see a decent quality fight. also, if streams have got better, that doesnt mean your broadband might not be runing slow or constantly disconnecting like mine has in the past.

Comment

Working...
                      X