Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be afraid future opponents !! Amir isn't gonna wear Reebok gloves any longer !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be afraid future opponents !! Amir isn't gonna wear Reebok gloves any longer !!

That's right !!

Amir just said on The Boxing Lab radio show that there is an issue with how much the Reebok gloves weigh and therefore he isn't gonna wear them any longer.

Amir is gonna stop Peterson, now. Bank on it.

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    That's right !!

Amir just said on The Boxing Lab radio show that there is an issue with how much the Reebok gloves weigh and therefore he isn't gonna wear them any longer.

Nice...I am glad. I made a post about this the other day, Judah fight was the first time he used the Reyes, and in my eyes made a significant difference. Judah looked like he did not expect khan to punch that hard

Comment

I've got an idea! Why don't you offer your anus as Amir's glove? I'm sure you'd love that fist. Puts Manny's Clitoris gloves to shame.

Comment

That's right !!

Wazaa is the GOAT. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
          Nice...I am glad. I made a post about this the other day, Judah fight was the first time he used the Reyes, and in my eyes made a significant difference. Judah looked like he did not expect khan to punch that hard
          I know you did.

In fact, when I read your comment I asked Eaner [The co-host of the Boxing Lab] if he could ask Amir about the gloves. And the question got asked and we got the answer.

****ing A !!

Comment

this is old news waz, saj told everyone this on twitter a while ago. says he will use cleto reyes from now i think. good news either way. them reebok are pillows,.......

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
              I've got an idea! Why don't you offer your anus as Amir's glove? I'm sure you'd love that fist. Puts Manny's Clitoris gloves to shame.

At this ******* scum. You just mad cuz Manny kicked you off the WCG parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                this is old news waz, saj told everyone this on twitter a while ago. says he will use cleto reyes from now i think. good news either way. them reebok are pillows,.......
                But Saj isn't reliable. He also said that Amir wasn't gonna marry until his boxing career is over. And now Amir is almost engaged.

We got it from Amir's mouth this time.

Comment

I know you did.

In fact, when I read your comment I asked Eaner [The co-host of the Boxing Lab] if he could ask Amir about the gloves. And the question got asked and we got the answer.

****ing A !!
                  Nice that's great work! I am glad he made that decision, surprised it took this long, someone in his team should have picked up on it before. Pretty unprofessional not to weigh the gloves a long time ago.

Comment

Khan can wear whatever gloves he likes. Both Mayweather and Pac still beat him with ease.

Floyd takes him to school and knocks him out.

Pac just knocks him out.

Comment

Working...
                    X