Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Malignaggi Possess One Of The Best Chins @ 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Malignaggi Possess One Of The Best Chins @ 140?

Where would you rate Malignaggi's punch resistance / chin in the 140lb division? Malignaggi survived consistently brutal assaults from Cotto, Hatton and Khan and only went down once in the Cotto fight. He didn't get legitimately knocked down in either the Hatton or Khan fight. The question has to be asked, how would others in the division have dealt with some of the shots Malignaggi absorbed in those fights and is it possible that Malignaggi may have one of the best chins in the entire division?
    Malignaggi has THE BEST chin at 140
    44.74%
    Malignaggi has ONE OF THE BEST chins at 140
    42.11%
    Very Good
    7.89%
    Good
    5.26%
    Average
    0.00%
    Under average
    0.00%
    POOR chin
    0.00%
    Malignaggi has THE WORST chin at 140
    0.00%
    Other
    0.00%

From 1 to 10, I'd say an 8.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
      Where would you rate Malignaggi's punch resistance / chin in the 140lb division? Malignaggi survived consistently brutal assaults from Cotto, Hatton and Khan and only went down once in the Cotto fight. He didn't get legitimately knocked down in either the Hatton or Khan fight. The question has to be asked, how would others in the division have dealt with some of the shots Malignaggi absorbed in those fights and is it possible that Malignaggi may have one of the best chins in the entire division?

He definitely has a good chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        From 1 to 10, I'd say an 8.
        I agree. Paulie defiantly has a good chin. Possibly a nine.

Comment

it's better than timmy bradley's for sure

Comment

He has a good chin, nothing more...nothing less. It's his heart that keeps him up; he's a mentally strong individual.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
              Ali vs Superman
              Thats not fair, Superman isn't even a human and is super strong and super fast... What a total fantasy mismatch. Ali better be caring Kryptonite in his jock-strap.

Comment

i don't like malignaggi at all, but he's got a world class chin.............. can't take that away from him.

one would have to wonder, would malignaggi have such a good chin if he had punching power?
                because usually ko artists have a weak chin waiting to be exposed. we've seen it many times with fighters, i wonder if that would hold true?

regardless, however you slice it, if you don't like his style, his mouth, his garb, or just don't like his overall over confidence in himself, malignaggi's ability to hang in their with guys who can crack all the while having no power to keep them off of him, has to be respected........... he's earned that at least. imho.

Comment

Paulie has a really good chin. He's one mentally tough dude.

Comment

Paulie has a great chin, but his heart is a better asset. His head movement has got considerably worse over the years, so he does take plenty shots to the head. He'd never quit a fight that's for sure, no matter how much of a beating he receives.

Comment

Working...
                    X