Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar's logic is perfectly correct

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Oscar fought Manny he hadnt made that weight in over 7 years, he was drained and so dry it was dangerous, a former shell of himself so cant really call it a great win, Manny fought well though, Hatton defends with his chin and was a mess during training and come fight night was even worse, Manny vs JMM showed Manny's limitations really as Floyd schooled him.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
      Really? That's funny because Roach and Manny have both stated that was their plan, hence why Roach predicted a KO in the 9th, not the first! Unfortunately we never got to see him KO because as soon as he turned up the juice in the 8th DLH said "no mas"

Since when does a boxer quit when they're not hurt?!?
      Roberto Duran

Junior Witter

Sometimes, guys quit outta frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        Have another 2 blocks of green for your karma bar.

Comment

Originally posted by ahh!! Low Blow View Post
          Pacquiao is a tremendous fighter , sure hall of famer , that is going up and making excellent moves , and is taking on all challenges that make sense to his legacy and the sport , I am Puerto Rican and I cannot say other wise , I admire Pacquiao as a person and as an athlete, Being Puerto Rican is an obligation to back my man Cotto but I cannot hate Pacquiao if he was to win , After all Miguel takes on the best and any challenge. I jut wished it wasnt Manny beating Cotto. I think Cotto can beat him , they are both battle tested , and this is a new battle for both , but imo Pacquiaos battle might be too hard and too new , as Cotto has already beat faster fighters , Pacquiao's speed is unique , but I am positive he can neutralize it. Hopefully!!!!!!!
          This is what you call a level headed un-biased post........Green K!

Comment

Working...
          X