Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAX KELLERMAN should never do HBO PPV fights again !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAX KELLERMAN should never do HBO PPV fights again !!

He should stick to HBO's regular fights. He clearly couldn't handle the situation after the Mayweather-Marquez fight. No need to give him second chances, you either have it or you don't. And Kellerman clearly does not have it. In fact, I didn't like the way he handled the situation after Diaz-Malignaggi either.

Larry Merchant would no way in hell cut that Floyd interview short. In fact, he would be firing back at Floyd. He should have let Floyd speak at the end. It could very well be one of those legendary interviews (like the Mike Tyson's one LOL). Like Floyd said himself, "by deleting footage of me, you are deleting history.

"Max nobody pays $50 to watch you !!
    He should get his ass fired for cutting the interview short.
    14.29%
    He should never be allowed to do HBO PPV fights again.
    8.57%
    He can only come back if he publicly apologizes to Floyd and all the people watching the fight.
    28.57%
    Who is Floyd? I pay $ 50 to watch Max Kellerman.
    48.57%

The poll is expired.

Cats gotta get over this ****. Hopefully, the fight happens next yr. But yea, Merchant>Max btw.

Comment

Originally posted by wXh View Post
      He should stick to HBO's regular fights. He clearly couldn't handle the situation after the Mayweather-Marquez fight. No need to give him second chances, you either have it or you don't. And Kellerman clearly does not have it. In fact, I didn't like the way he handled the situation after Diaz-Malignaggi either.

Larry Merchant would no way in hell cut that Floyd interview short. In fact, he would be firing back at Floyd. He should have let Floyd speak at the end. It could very well be one of those legendary interviews (like the Mike Tyson's one LOL). Like Floyd said himself, "by deleting footage of me, you are deleting history.

Kellerman's closing statement was actually bang on the money but that said there is something about him that i have never liked, his voice goes through him, his hyperactive persona makes me cringe and like you said he just cant handle situations like that

Comment

I agree.

Max Kellerman cannot comment without bias, and he seems to be a megalomaniac who feels he's a person of greater importance than any of the fighters.

He is poorly qualified for the job, badly lacking the tact and social skills required. HBO's ratings would improve if they replaced him with Skully, Hopkins or Tarver.

Comment

I think Kellerman does a good job. I don't understand all the hate for him.

Comment

Kellerman will not be replaced.In fact starting next year he will fully replace Merchant sadly.

The kid is young,he is a fan os the sport and he is learning.With time he will be a good replacement for Merchant.

Comment

It's called HBO not Floyds show.

Max is part of HBO, he interviewed, got nothing out of it, didn't take Floyds bs ended it.

end.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                I think Kellerman does a good job. I don't understand all the hate for him.
                Co Sign Floyd said something like let me talk you do too much talking or you talk to much that is your problem....lol that was great so Max was like Jim....Jim....Jim....lol I thought it was great. Max parting shots were great I thought he said it best and asked Floyd about fighting guys his own size that was fantastic. He handled the Paulie interview good he let Paulie say what he had to say and Paulie did not insult max directly there was no chance of anyone throwing punches with Paulie and Diaz at that point. It was handled correctly...Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by wXh View Post

Imagine if you got fired the first time you ****ed up a blow-job...That wouldn't have been fair now would it?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                    Cats gotta get over this ****. Hopefully, the fight happens next yr. But yea, Merchant>Max btw.
                    I'm a Max apologist, and I created a thread about what a good job he did at Malignaggi-Diaz.

But it strikes me as, um, "curious" that he would let Malignaggi speak profanely without interruption, but then he cuts off FMJ. Who actually wasn't insulting the sport or any participants.

I like both guys. And they both deserved to have the mic. But there was unequal treatment there.

Comment

Working...
                    X