No announcement yet.

Vote To Reset Points System

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i don't care...

who cares about points? lol! it's not real money or does anything to make my life better...go ahead. i got 25 billion mostly from the points giver...

Comment

• Hmm, re-vote?

Comment

• The plot thickens....

Comment

• too be honest i got lots of points & most were donations... no skin off my ass if you reset it...

Comment

• Whatever's best for the site.

Comment

• The problem with those who "got it by betting" is that they won it from cheaters. So you bet 500 billion points from some one who got 1 trillion as a gift. You got that "black money" anyway.

I don't think there's any one here who's points actually reflect genuine betting with no duplicated points involved in any of their bets of the pas 3-4 years. You tell me you got all your points from genuine betters, no cheaters back in 2010 and past, i'd believe you. But 2011+, no one is really "clean".

Comment

• ..I vote yeah.

Comment

• I started with 20 T after I lost everything on Matthysse-Garcia. Every other point is from betting. I don't want my points reset.

Comment

• I wouldn't really care. Nobody makes sigs anymore for points, which was just about the only thing that I cared about back when I was a junior rookie noob in training.

As far as bets, be a lot less 0's to have to type in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      I wouldn't really care. Nobody makes sigs anymore for points, which was just about the only thing that I cared about back when I was a junior rookie noob in training.

As far as bets, be a lot less 0's to have to type in.
                      I still make em Pea

On a serious note, today everyone has been using me as a point dumpster, spraying all their epoints on me, treating me like a back room ho.

Reset the dag nabbit points system. I want to see the bets back to 500 points and people cherishing every single point.

Comment

Working...
                      X