Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ivan Morales, Brother of Erik, Inks Pact With Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ivan Morales, Brother of Erik, Inks Pact With Golden Boy

LOS ANGELES - As the younger brother of legendary and future Hall of Famer Erik "El Terrible" Morales and former World Champion Diego "Pelucho" Morales, unbeaten junior bantamweight prospect Ivan Morales has some of the best bloodlines in the sport. Now with the signing of a promotional agreement with Golden Boy Promotions, he will also have the best backing as he chases after a world championship.

[Click Here To Read More]

Does he fight like his Bro?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Does he fight like his Bro?
      Kind of, he's definitely not as good but he looks like he could have a future in boxing. He looks just like Erik except he has a stupid face tattoo.

Comment

Man, I haven't seen this guy fight. I can't wait to see him. Hopefully he'll be like his big brother.

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
        Kind of, he's definitely not as good but he looks like he could have a future in boxing. He looks just like Erik except he has a stupid face tattoo.
        I just did a google image search and it's scary. Not because of the face tattoo but the astounding number of gay pictures that come up. Google his name at your own risk. There must be some gay model that is named Ivan Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          There must be some gay model that is named Ivan Morales.
          yeah he's some pinoy gay model.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            I just did a google image search and it's scary. Not because of the face tattoo but the astounding number of gay pictures that come up. Google his name at your own risk. There must be some gay model that is named Ivan Morales.

I wish I would have read this before googling him.

Comment

Awesome news can't wait to watch him on an undercard or American TV soon. He looks like a very good prospect from youtube clips I've seen.

Comment

I wonder how much time until Golden Boy destroys this guy due to poor matchmaking.

Comment

GBP will put this kid on PPV undercards in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
                    I wonder how much time until Golden Boy destroys this guy due to poor matchmaking.
                    Poor matchmaking? Yes, perhaps....but probably poor matchmaking in terms of keeping his '0' until he's a big money draw.

And as a side note, nowadays doesn't it seem like everyone's a southpaw?

Comment

Working...
                    X