No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Acosta-Brandon Rios: Pre-Fight Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Acosta-Brandon Rios: Pre-Fight Report Card

Sometimes, a fight is worth looking forward to in part because of how much is already known about the men in the ring.

Sometimes, a fight is worth looking forward to in part because of how much is about to be found out. [Click Here To Read More]

Good article but I see acosta winning hes better all around and rios looked drained

Comment

were going to see if rios can take a punch,acosta has power,it's one thing to land your punches and another to take a good shot yourself,if he can take acostas punches thats a big plus for brandon,he'll take some to land his but if he's like ortiz he'll lose,once they start hitting you and you really feel the power it just makes you lose your concentration,just like with ortiz,just like with cotto he just went in survival mode against pacquiao,i'm looking forward to see how brandon reacts once he gets tagged

Comment

this is where we find out if Bam Bam has it. Acosta aint no joke. I still pull for Bam Bam on this one in a war.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Good article but I see acosta winning hes better all around and rios looked drained
          You might be right about this one! I watched the training footage on here and Rios looked slow and lethargic. I don't know if he was winding down training or what but he didn't look great to me. Let's hope he brings it because I am hoping to see two fighters in top notch form go at it...

Comment

looking forward to this one.

Comment

I'm rooting for Rios but don't mind too much if he loses because if Acosta loses he'll be poor as hell in 5 years. If Rios loses he'll always have help with food and housing here in the USA.

Comment

If Rios loses, he will blame it on the weight loss and move to 140.

Comment

Rios was the joker who told the world that his work with Margarito would be the difference in Tony blowing Pac away.
                  I must be honest. I despise disrespectful pugs with big mouths.
                  At the end of the day they usually fall because it's all false bravado.
                  Brandon is fast and aggressive but if pressed will fade at this weight.

Gotta take the man of lesser star quality but who, in my estimation, has been in tougher over all.
                  Acosta: Unanimous Decision

Comment

Just hope we get a thriller: Bradley-Alexander was disappointing; Donaire-Montiel turned out to be an appetizer instead of a main course...would be nice to see something more substantial tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X