Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios: "I'll Fight Ortiz @138. A P**sy, Crybaby, Piece Of Shh, MF" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And for everyone saying Ortiz would beat Rios remember that Rios has proven that he can pull through a war while Ortiz hasn't.

Comment

Yes Rios looked good against an overrated Peterson with very little power at the elite levels...nothing in that fight showed me he can beat Ortiz, Rios has a very shaky defense when he's digging to the body......of coarse that went unnoticed since Peterson didn't have the power to make him respect his shots.....but it's going to be a different story against the bigger and more accurate Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        Thanks for correcting me
        anyways
        what people fail to understand about Da Nard is that you have a lot of proud mexicans who come from Field working parents and a lot of latino gang members.
        Bring in smiley faec Ortiz who is a skater and he wont be accepted include his country background and the latinos in this community wont like nor understand where he is coming from
        So they're basically ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

I think Floyd and Rios situation is quite different. Not even comparable. Apples and oranges.

I don't care if its peaches and cream,

they both came off as childish and ignorant.

"white boy surfer" "surfing is for faqs". Thats an incredibly childish view on things. And this is coming from a guy named "Brandon". About as white a name as it gets. I just wonder if he gives his parents that much **** about giving him a "white" name.

The circumstances surrounding them might be different, but in both cases,

both guys look like jackasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Thanks for correcting me
            anyways
            what people fail to understand about Da Nard is that you have a lot of proud mexicans who come from Field working parents and a lot of latino gang members.
            Bring in smiley faec Ortiz who is a skater and he wont be accepted include his country background and the latinos in this community wont like nor understand where he is coming from
            That answer is completely different from your other one. Plus not all sons of field workers act that way, I seen some rockers from field workers that hang out with white people. That's like saying everyone from East Los has to be gangster, and proud Mexican. I've lived in border cities and part time in Mexico, and non gangsters are not excluded. Maybe ortiz didn't fit in with with that crowd, because remember Vargas was arrogant, and the garcias do look kinda gangster-ish. Just my opinion. I have no inside info, or I don't know anyone from that camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Viciousz View Post
              And for everyone saying Ortiz would beat Rios remember that Rios has proven that he can pull through a war while Ortiz hasn't.
              What war? Last Saturday wasnt a war for Rio's. He just walked down someone who wasnt a threat to him. A war is when the opponent in front of him has the power to hurt him.

Ortiz vs Maidana was a war, both had power and both hurt each other. Yeah Ortiz quit but he wins in a rematch but that's another story. Honestly I don't thing Rios can handle the power of Ortiz. Rios defense wasn't impenetrable, Peterson hit him easily but didn't possess any power for Rios to respect so Rios went for the kill.

Comment

Working...
              X