No announcement yet.

Karrem Mayfields fights suck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karrem Mayfields fights suck

hes fights are ugly and nothing really happens till it happens. He does the same thing over and over again. And their always like 100 clinches in a round. Either He throws lands how he wanted or else he will hold and clinch. So basically he trys for the same punch over and over and happy to just tie you up if he didnt land and then he trys again and again. ****ing boring.

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
    hes fights are ugly and nothing really happens till it happens. He does the same thing over and over again. And their always like 100 clinches in a round. Either He throws lands how he wanted or else he will hold and clinch. So basically he trys for the same punch over and over and happy to just tie you up if he didnt land and then he trys again and again. ****ing boring.
    hahaha WHAT?

are you related to Raymond Serrano or something? I don't think I ever seen a Thread on this Forum about Mayfield nor have I ever seen anyone try to hype this guy up

Comment

LOL Someone is mad. I swear there is a bunch of females on this site hating on fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post

Comment

His fights are better than his dances

Comment

hell naw im not related to the Serrano dude, if anything i should be reppin Mayfield cause he from my town but I just cant stand his style. WTF me criticizing mayfield has to do with anything with me acting like a female. This is a boxing forum, So I am talking boxing. DO you like his style? and so what I created this thread forgive me if I dont feel like jumping in on the 20,000 may vs pac threads or the 10,000 andre berto on steriods thread. or all the other "Same Topics Everyday Threads", I watch all boxing and he was on last night and I rewatched the broadcast today. So Hence I decided to speak on it today.

Comment

Working...
            X