Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If PBF returned and beat Margo, would his greatness be accepted??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antonio Margarito is trash! Since when does somebody get their legacy sealed by beating margarito, in that case Paul Williams already sealed his then...you Margo fans are pathetic. Floyd would have to beat, Oscar De La Hoya rematch, Shane Mosley, Cotto, and last but not least Manny Pacquiao. Then he may be considered the best p4p and his legacy surely would be sealed

Comment

Originally posted by ingrando View Post
      Antonio Margarito is trash! Since when does somebody get their legacy sealed by beating margarito, in that case Paul Williams already sealed his then...you Margo fans are pathetic. Floyd would have to beat, Oscar De La Hoya rematch, Shane Mosley, Cotto, and last but not least Manny Pacquiao. Then he may be considered the best p4p and his legacy surely would be sealed
      The guy you're calling trash has been ducked by DLH, turned down on several occasions by Mosley, knocked Cotto out, and would decapitate Pacquiao. Maybe you don't like him and he may not have the skills that you consider an a top notch boxer, but his resume says otherwise, and he would be a danger to anybody in the ring, far from trash.

Comment

i honestly think he needs at LEAST one more big win. ODLH was big name but he was out of his prime. Hatton was not very memorable. PBF should take the fight and prove all the haters wrong....or right haha. But hey, maybe im a little biased because of how much i want to see this happen.

Comment

Originally posted by BadNewz View Post
          Arum knows what woulda happened if he put Marg in the ring with Floyd.

Floyd crushed Baldomir. Why would Baldomir Jr. give Floyd any more trouble?

If you think Baldomir was the same level as Margarito, you really need to buy a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
            I was thinking if "money may" came back and stopped Margarito or UD, would he still be criticized for his lack of fighting the best names??? Me personally I would love to see him clear out the welterweight division but if he destroyed and dominated Margo and retired I would be content more then if he didn't fight Margo at all. You????
            He will always be criticized no matter what he does... Those types of tipics were made to exhaustion for the Castillo 2, Baldomir, DLH and Hatton fights and those are the ones i remember.

Comment

Originally posted by BadNewz View Post
              Arum knows what woulda happened if he put Marg in the ring with Floyd.

Floyd crushed Baldomir. Why would Baldomir Jr. give Floyd any more trouble?
              Plain and basic common sense

Comment

So pwill or margo will seal the deal with all the complaining from the fans???

Comment

I think people would be much more content with him beating margo

Comment

If May beat Margarito and Paul he still be hated on

Comment

Would you personaly criticize him still?? I would be like he is a bad mutha whether I liked it or not

Comment

Working...
                      X