Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about these two guys fighting each other then retire..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH how I miss Cottard threads.

Now a catch weight is fine. Dondi you make me laugh man. Seriously!

Comment

I like the sound of that fight. I'm tired of this ganging up ****. Boxing has shown us that matters of a few pounds around these weights can be easily solved. Marquez is no giant but he's definitely no midget either. I couldn't picture anyone arguing against Cotto/Bradley so why not Marquez. Great idea TS. In boxing they have to capitalize on the moment. At this moment that sounds decent. The same ones hollering "It will be a massacre in Cotto's favor" are the same ones that love to say "Well that's why they fight the fights". As long as all the regulars agree then its no room for opinionated debates. I'd pick Marquez in a close decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        OH how I miss Cottard threads.

Now a catch weight is fine. Dondi you make me laugh man. Seriously!
        As usual you sound ridiculous and ignorant. This is not even a Cotto thing or a Cotto thread. JMM is a giant even before he Koed the pinoy god.

JMM is Great while Cotto just fights great....So get your flag out of your ass and use it to clean your Va Jay Jay

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          I like the sound of that fight. I'm tired of this ganging up ****. Boxing has shown us that matters of a few pounds around these weights can be easily solved. Marquez is no giant but he's definitely no midget either. I couldn't picture anyone arguing against Cotto/Bradley so why not Marquez. Great idea TS. In boxing they have to capitalize on the moment. At this moment that sounds decent. The same ones hollering "It will be a massacre in Cotto's favor" are the same ones that love to say "Well that's why they fight the fights". As long as all the regulars agree then its no room for opinionated debates. I'd pick Marquez in a close decision.
          How refreshing to have a "student of the game" answer and apply logic.
          I dont get these "boxing fans" who dont like or say this is an impossible or even a mismatch. Its far from that.

For the "fans" who call Cotto the giant and JMM a "little guy"....the little guy has the upper hand in skill.

For the fans that say this can never happen because of the "huge size and weight difference"....Do I have to really give samples of so many fights that happened with greater weight differences? (HELLO MONEY!)

and for the select "special"few who believe this is a Cotto thread......Nicca please. Marquez is a legend while Cotto is a great fighter...so stop it.

Comment

Cotto should fight Canelo and get beat up

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
              Cotto should fight Canelo and get beat up
              Thats interesting you say that, I would really like to see the in depth tale of the tape on these two guys (Im sure Cotto is way smaller in everything)

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                Thats interesting you say that, I would really like to see the in depth tale of the tape on these two guys (Im sure Cotto is way smaller in everything)
                there about the same size

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                  there about the same size
                  uuhhhh yeah...I was looking for a more detailed and in depth response. But fine stay within your limits.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                    uuhhhh yeah...I was looking for a more detailed and in depth response. But fine stay within your limits.
                    cotto does well in the first 4 rounds and then canelo takes over after cotto starts to gas in the middle rounds (his stamina has always been poor) on route for a TKO win for Canelo late in the fight

Comment

Not a good match up at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X